- Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Contract: until 30.04.2022 – possible to extend
- Managing all operational activities of the team members to ensure that all customer inquiries are rightfully attended to on time and in the best way possible to give them satisfaction
- Supporting and guiding all team members in order to have the operational results achieved
- Organizing everyday work and assuring the right back-up structure - delegating different customer service duties to team members to ensure a faster and smoother flow of operation through right split of workload
- Stepping in to attend to customers that are proving difficult to team members and resolving their complaints. Act as point of escalation, and further escalate when required
- Act as effective backup for team members, as and when required
- Working on new projects implementation
- Launching and following on new solutions and ways of working to improve overall team performance
- Creating and implementing work procedures that will enhance the organization and departmental service delivery, operating procedures and standards
- Communicating with customers from one side and from other with the business and internal actors
- People management - coaching, mentoring, inspiring, motivating and directing the customer service team - giving detailed feedback on performance of team members to the management for staff evaluation and reward purposes, observing performance of team members to identify their strengths and weaknesses to help them to develop
- Identifying training needs and supporting continuous development for team members
- University Degree
- Professional experience in Customer Service or Supply Chain with direct customer interface will be an asset
- Supervisory experience will be a plus
- Demonstrates strong initiative to drive improvement efforts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Strong computer software abilities including Microsoft Office
- Influencing and negotiation skills needed when interacting with any of the organizations.
- Fluent English, very good Spanish is a must
- Knowledge of Portuguese will be an asset
- SAP knowledge will be an asset
- Logistics/Supply Chain experience in FMCG Industry preferred
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via Aplikuj button.
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.