Customer Service Team Manager (Work from Home - German speaking)
AMAZON FULFILLMENT POLAND SP Z O OO firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Customer Service Team Manager (Work from home in Poland)
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon associates will deliver world class service to our customers.
Amazon is looking for a Customer Service Team Manager for our Virtual Customer Service team who will lead and support a team of Customer Service Associates who are working remotely from home.
The number one priority for this role is to support the associates who will directly report to you. In this role, you will be responsible for the coaching, development, performance and engagement of your associates. Your employees to be your exclusive focus, you will be tasked with supporting your employees and removing any barriers that prevent them from demonstrating the Amazon Customer Service Contact Tenets (ground rules) on every single customer contact.
The ideal Team Manager understands that supporting the employees is the most critical role they perform, to achieve this they are open and approachable, engage with their employees individually to understand how to most effectively coach and motivate them and invests time in developing their employees to become legends! They build a work environment where associates are engaged and feel a positive sense of achievement about their role in delivering world class service.
You will be responsible for using quantitative and qualitative data to identify opportunities to coach your employees and celebrate their success. As a single threaded leader for your employees, you will take care of all elements of your associates satisfaction and engagement at work, including communication and management of their scheduling and taking action on issues arising in your team. As a leader of customer facing associates, you will be expected to role model world class service by regularly handling customer contacts. You will be an expert in articulating the Amazon mission and deeply understand the expectations of the Amazon CS Contact Tenets; you will ensure your employees understand the important role they play in living the Contact Tenets and how their role supports the Amazon flywheel.
- Degree Qualified
- Relevant experience in direct people management.
- Fluency in English and German (Verbal and Written)
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and data bases and experience in developing automatic reports to support tracking performance.
- Internet connection with 50 Mbit/s or faster with a separate, lockable working room
- Maintains a high level of professionalism and approach-ability
- Can confidently facilitate team discussions and communicate business messages
- Experience in coaching and leading employees
- Understanding of and practical experience in effective coaching techniques
- Ability to create and continually support people through individual development plans
- Confidence to interview applicants and demonstrate understanding of the performance and leadership bar to effectively apply it on hiring decisions
- Role model for contact handling skills. Is able to review contacts to identify WOW moments, examples for excellent Customer Service and opportunities to support associates with coaching
- Excellent time management, organizational talent and presentation skills. Can deal with constant change positively and maintain high motivation
- Drives team engagement and actions through internal survey results and insights. Helps associates understand the performance bar and supports them to reach it
- Completes tasks on time to a high quality standard
- Knowledge of Process Improvement approaches (Lean, Six Sigma)
- Additional languages (Polish)
- Basic technical knowledge to handle Internet or computer issues remotely
- Experience in leading teams in a virtual environment
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates
Valid driving licence and flexibility to work and travel outside of your designated location.