- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For our Client - an international company located in Kraków, we are currently looking for fresh graduates and customer service professionals to join our Clearance&Brokerage Operations Team.
- Develops and maintains a good knowledge of relevant Customs and trade regulations, practices and procedures and their application in the FedEx and Customer business environment. Shares relevant knowledge with peers and approved information with Customers and impacted functions within FedEx.
- Collects information for clearance from Clients
- Provides support to new Clients in regards to regulatory requirements, customs procedures e.t.c.
- Fluency in English is a must (min. C1)
- Excellent communications skills and telephone manners
- Client focus
- Computer skills
- Numerical skills
- Willingness to develop within the multinational organisation
- Experience in customer service would be an asset
- Opportunity to join multinational organisation and align your development with the the growth of the organisation
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits package
- Possibility to work from home