Customer Service with German
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
Our Client is the worldwide leader in IT, networking, and cybersecurity solutions. The company helps companies of all sizes transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
It is a multinational corporation technology company with more than 71.000 employees worldwide. It is the largest company in the world which designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment.
Currently, we are looking for Candidates to be a member of the Focused Technical Support Team working remote.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
• Maintain a Supports delivery of Focused Technical Support program to major accounts
• Ensures follow-up and closure of critical problems with large strategic customers
• Regularly interacts with good relationship with the customer during the course of the problem resolution process through the effective use of email, telephone, Webex, video conferencing and other collaboration methods.
• Co-ordinates root cause analysis upon customers request
WHO YOU ARE:
Candidate must be a self motivated individual that is dedicated to exceeding client expectations, be willing to contribute to team efforts, and must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills:
• Excellent command of German and English language
• Proven leadership skills, initiative taker and has the ability to work outside of process. Also experience in a support environment is a plus.
• Questions ways of working and suggests improvements.
• Independently coordinates and executes tasks.
• Create a recommended solution, and to understand the business impact to the Customer
• Solid understanding of business process and requirements in a support environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, across culture. Ability to work successfully as a team member in a cross-functional matrix environment
• Results driven and focus on the customer
- Sports card
- Life insurance(UNUM)
- Private medical care
- Working for a leading corporation with a stable market position