- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
For over 50 years, Transcosmos have been leading the global BPO industry with high-quality Customer & IT Support services on behalf of the world's leading brands including SONY, HYUNDAI and LEGO!
Today we employ over 40,000 staff, across 160 locations in 35 countries worldwide and are rapidly expanding in Poland!
Customer Service with German
Summary of Position:
The purpose of this position is to provide a world-class customer assistance to members of the public in Germany/Poland.
As part our long-standing partnership with one of Europe’s largest Airlines, the successful candidate will be energetic, self-motivated and hard working, with a natural ability and enthusiasm for Customer Support.
- Handle inbound calls and chat inquiries
- Process travel reservations, cancellations and amendments
- Efficiently answer and resolve customer queries
- Organize special assistance for passengers with reduced mobility
We provide award-winning training so there is NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for this role!
All we ask is that you possess the following core skills:
- Fluent in written and verbal English and German language
- Excellent telephone manner
- Customer focused and excellent customer care skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Effective organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive attitude
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
Transcosmos truly is a multi-lingual working environment which gives you the opportunity to use your English language skills on a daily basis within a global company for essential communication and support documentation purposes.
Transcosmos Poland sp. z o. o offers our valued employees the freedom to make their own choices from a range of great benefits packages including:
- Medical Package
- Sports Multi card
- Cinema Tickets
- Theater Tickets
- Shopping codes
- Shopping Networks
- Online Shops
- Local Partners
The system of flexible benefits granted by transcosmos Poland sp. z o. o enables our employees to compile their own benefit-portfolios within the limits of determined costs whilst considering their own individual needs.