Let’s meet! We are Yieldbird, one of the fastest growing IT companies in Central Europe. We provide support and services for more than 250 publishers in 30+ countries in programmatic business.
There are over 70 analysts, data scientists, developers, ad-ops, yield-ops, sales, and account managers working with us. We invest a lot in company culture, helping our team grow, expand their knowledge and experience. We don’t forget about fun too! We like to have a monthly work-outing as well as beer & pizza Fridays.
Customer Succes Specialist
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
- opportunity to develop yourself in one of the fastest-thriving digital companies,
- possibility to participate in evolving projects as well as to have real impact on development and creation of a product,
- basic remuneration and attractive bonus system dependent on results,
- Social package: health care in Enel-Med, Multisport card, English courses,
- employment based on a contract preferred by a recruit,
- unforgettable team-building trips and events 🙂
- work in the challenging, open and international atmosphere and in an attractive location
- providing a high level of service for our regular Publishers all over the world,
- analysis and presentation of results as well as recommendations for new solutions for Publishers,
- cooperation with the sales department in generating new revenue streams for Publishers,
- maintaining excellent relations with Publishers.
- nice to have: very good spoken & written Spanish
- nice to have: experience in online advertising industry (customer service experience welcome),
- interest in professional self-development and 100% engagement in new challenges,
- knowledge of English at the level of C1 (required),
- outstanding communication and interpersonal skills,
- the ability to show initiative, proactive approach,
- willingness to travel for business,
- the ability to interpret data and draw conclusions,
- interest in new technologies.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez Yieldbird Sp. z o.o. moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez Yieldbird Sp. z o.o. moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.