Customer Success Manager
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- team manager
- home office work, hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Work closely with a portfolio of customers so as to define what their success looks like, and help them drive value and ROI
Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, objectives, and use cases ensuring that Kyp.ai platform is properly leveraged to their benefit
Engage customers in their process discovery and automation journey from user onboarding, through adoption to service expansion, supporting them in their change management efforts
Spot and escalate key issues affecting customer success, satisfaction, and ultimately retention, applying both qualitative and quantitative methods
Help shaping the customer success operating model (e.g. process, governance, tools, KPIs, trainings, etc.)
Drive customer advocacy
YOUR EXPERIENCE PROFILE:
• Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant experience in Customer Success, customer-facing consulting, account management or other similar role
• Demonstrated ability of applying solid Project Management methodology in customer facing set-up, e.g. running transformation programmes
• Experience in dealing and interacting with different customer maturity levels, seniority and cultural backgrounds is a plus
• Demonstrated hands-on execution experience
• Experience in Customer Success in a start-up/scale-up operation is a plus
• Process mining and/or IPA industry experience is a plus
• SaaS software industry experience is a plus
• Engineering, mathematics, computer science, relevant scientific or management degree (with a quantitative focus)
• Advanced Project Management skills
• Customer focus backed with ability to both build rapport and foster long-term relationships
• Planning and prioritising skills coupled with resourcefulness
• Communication skills, plus facilitation of executive workshops and meetings
• Proven ability to navigate conflict situations
• Analytical thinking and probing mind
• Excellent command of English
• Learning agility
What we offer
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Competitive salary that reflects your value and potential
• Competitive benefits
• Environment where we genuinely care about each other
• Experienced leadership and super friendly team
• Remote-first approach with cool offices to work from in Tychy (PL) and Cologne (DE) always when it is convenient
We are a Transformation Mining Company fueling digital change. Our platform has been sold on three continents within the first 6 months after market launch.
We help our customers to rapidly understand their abstract processes and how these balance with people and technology dimensions. Our automatically generated, data-driven improvement recommendations aim to deliver the fastest possible ROI.
Our plug-and-play cloud SaaS solution serves as a data backbone, supporting insights into process automation potential and execution success. KYP.ai is backed by carefully selected supporters (e.g. US-based Tola Capital) with a significant track record of success in scaling high-tech companies. Our investors are key partners to our success, extending our reach and accelerating us together to a shared vision.
If you’re looking to make an impact, KYP is the place for you! KYP’s culture is one of being customer-obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable.