private medical care
- Francuska 36, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired 14 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Rockwell Automation is a global supplier industrial automation solutions and services. The Customer Success Professional will work in the Customer Success Team who are responsible for ensuring that our customers enjoy the full benefit of their contractual services and want to maintain and grow their business with Rockwell Automation. Via contracts the customer can access many services including technical support, spare parts, software, technical and maintenance labour and a variety of managed services. The Customer Success Professionals provide administrative and analytical support to our Customer Success Managers who have the direct relationship with our customers and the responsibility to grow our annual recuring revenues. The job is currently remote, but we do forecast that balance between home office and visiting our headquarter.
Duties include the following:
• Creating usage reports – Gathering data from multiple tools and systems and presenting in a standard spreadsheet format.
• Analyzing the reports to identify issues and creating summaries – For example looking for repeat patterns in product failures and identifying common topics in the customer interactions with our Technical Support team.
• Entering orders in SAP – We currently use SAP Service contracts.
• Managing the initial provision of spare parts and the ongoing availability of those parts.
• Creating customer facing documents used in the contract renewal process. For example, the renewal document template will be populated with information from the usage report and the customer success manager.
• Creating customer facing documents used in the regular dialogue with the customer.
The right candidate will:
• Have a good standard of written and spoken English and ideally also be able to speak either French, German or Italian. The Customer Success Professional will be communicating with their team colleagues in other countries, customer success managers, field service delivery teams, business managers and the customer care team. Daily internal communication is in English but customer facing documents and communication may be in local language.
• Able to maintain high levels of accuracy and consistency when entering data in business systems (SAP and others).
• Able to use email (Microsoft Outlook) and collaboration tools (Microsoft Teams).
• Can create, edit and analyze Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
• Can create and edit moderately complex documents using Microsoft Word.
• Interpret information from reporting tools such as Microsoft PowerBI.
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
remote work opportunities
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
employee referral program
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.