Customer Success Specialist (Czech language)
Align Technology BV
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles, changing lives At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
Your mission is to provide dental professionals the best service possible. In this role you are mainly responsible for responding to dental professionals’ inquiries, complaints, and requests about the Invisalign system. A system that is dedicated to improve the journey to a healthy, beautiful smile.
In this role, you will…
As Customer Success Specialist you help the Invisalign Doctors with all the process situations they can come up with. From handling their Invisalign inquiries to questions about their website.
- Reactively and proactively handle customer situations taking their questions and concerns to resolution in a timely, patient, tactful and professional manner via phone and email
- Be alert to trends in requests and issues reported by customers. Research information to answer inquiries from customers and share learnings with departmental peers and management
- Accurately and thoroughly document information in the company’s database about each contact following defined parameters
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of company processes, procedures, and product information/materials
- Meet departmental standards for personal and team performance metrics
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience required
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a customer based or related environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Czech is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
- Customer-centric attitude and great communication skills
- Efficiency at managing demands including prioritization, responsiveness and keeping others informed
- Confident in a tech environment and comfortable with software
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or SAP would be considered as a significant plus.
You will work out of our Wroclaw office (when it is safe to return to the office post-covid).
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the "Apply" link to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, Align is quickly growing so we are creating more opportunities to expand our Align family. Please consider joining our Talent Network to receive notifications about future jobs or sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Align Technology is a publicly traded medical device company that is transforming smiles and changing lives. Our global team of talented employees develop innovative technology, tools and treatment options to help dental professionals worldwide achieve the clinical results they expect. Our digital ecosystem combines the power of technology to create beautiful smiles through the integration of AI and machine learning, digital imaging and visualization, biomechanics and material science to develop the Invisalign system, the most advanced clear aligner system in the world; iTero Intraoral Scanners and OrthoCAD digital services. Did you know? Align is the world’s largest manufacturer of custom 3D-printed materials.
By joining Align, you will be part of a global, fast-growing company in one of the most dynamic industries. Great people, innovative technologies, and meaningful work – these are just some of the things employees say make Align Technology a great place to work.
We respect your privacy. Please review our Applicant Privacy Policies for additional information.