Webinterpret is a leading e-commerce solution that helps facilitate cross-border trade. Its operations center is in Warsaw, Poland, and headquarters in Sophia Antipolis, France. Over the last year, Webinterpret has grown by more than 300% and it shows no signs of slowdown.
To support this growth, we are looking for a self-motivated and experienced:
Customer Success Specialist with German
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
- Provide advice and best practises for existing clients of the company's web based application via email, chat and phone.
- Interact with Sales, Support agent to both mentor and help to solve issues.
- Assess account performance, provide solutions and improvements to customer to increase his satisfaction.
- Provide basic account analysis.
- Build excellent relationships with a broad portfolio of clients from a range of industries.
- Interact with Product management, Engineering and Operations for product improvements.
- Previous experience working in Customer Service and/or Account Management (1 year minimum)
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent/ Native German
- Good English
- Strong customer relationship building
- Working with big partners (eBay, Amazon)
- Product on a big and international scale
- Opportunities for development
- Attractive remuneration
- Referral program
- Strong integration program
- Best friends of staff (free espresso and fruits)
- Relocation support