- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Do you have a customer-first mindset and love playing Kahoot? Then, this could be an interesting opportunity for you!
Kahoot! Is expanding its Global Support team and has recently established a support team in Kraków, Poland. We are therefore now looking for Customer Support Agents for our General Support team who will report to the Team Lead of General Support based in Kraków. You will work with our onsite support teams in Norway and Austin.
This position will focus 60% on support related tasks and 40% on tasks related to translations and localization of the Kahoot! platform. The role will eventually transfer into a 100% support agent role.
Kahoot! is on a mission to make learning awesome! We want to empower everyone, including children, students, and employees to unlock their full learning potential. Our learning platform makes it easy for any individual or corporation to create, share, and play learning games that drive compelling engagement. In addition, our family of apps takes math learning to a new level and empowers children to learn to read through play. Learners of all ages can make language learning natural with immersive visuals and play through our Drops apps. Organizations can connect and engage their work teams with Actimo, our employee engagement platform. Launched in 2013,Kahoot!’s vision is to build the leading learning platform in the world. In the last 12 months, more than 250 million games have been played on the Kahoot! platform with 1.5 billion participating players in 200 countries. The company is headquartered in Norway with offices in the US, the UK, France, Finland, Estonia, Denmark and Spain. Let’s play!
At Kahoot! we champion a positive culture of collaborative learning and innovation. With a team of more than 150 employees representing 30 different nationalities, we’re a diverse and fun bunch of people! We work hard and celebrate our wins, tackle challenges with original ideas and learn something new every day.
The values guiding us are: we are playful, we are curious and we are inclusive!
What you’ll be doing:
Support agent tasks
- Your main responsibility will be to make sure that our French-speaking customers get comprehensive help and support when they contact us, in a friendly and timely manner.
- Answer customer inquiries in French and English, such as questions about creating and sharing kahoots, playing and discovering games, and account management for our subscription customers via email.
- Review French auto-flagged and user-flagged content covered by our moderation routines.
- Reply to App store reviews from French-speaking customers
- Have extensive knowledge of our products and stay in the loop with all updates. Both the platform and the app, as well as any additional paid features.
- Assist with translations and quality assurance of French copy on kahoot.com and in the product.
The experience you need to have:
- 2 years or more experience with customer support.
- A clear vision of what great customer support is and how support processes should scale in the future.
- Experience with managing and using customer support systems such as Zendesk is not a requirement, but it is definitely a strength that we’d value.
- Experience in handling customer complaints proactively.
- Previous translation experience will be highly regarded.
As a person, you are someone who:
- Has a customer-first mindset.
- Energetic, driven, open to change.
- Self-starter, troubleshooter, reliable and trustworthy.
- Works well under pressure and keeps their head cool when workload increases.
- Native French speaker and fluent in English; excellent French and English writing skills.
- Loves playing Kahoot!
If you talk to anyone working at Kahoot!, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids, teachers and learners all around the world.
As a growth-company, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them - then on the real fun!
We offer you:
- A fast growing environment
- International work environment with over 30 nationalities
- An informal and fun but driven culture
- Medical insurance