Customer support agent - general support (weekends)
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Do you have a customer-first mindset and love playing Kahoot!? Then, this could be an interesting opportunity for you!
Kahoot! Is expanding its global support team in Krakow and we are now looking for a part time Customer Support Agent who will be available during weekends and evenings. You will join the General Support team and cooperate with our onsite support teams in Norway and Austin. You are going to report to the Team Lead of General Support based in Krakow.
If you are ready to join us in making learning awesome and support Kahoot!’s customers outside of business hours, we strongly encourage you to apply!
What you’ll be doing:
- Your main responsibility will be to make sure that our customers are getting fast, friendly, and factual assistance when they contact us.
- Answer customer inquiries, such as questions about creating and sharing kahoots, playing and discovering games via email.
- Moderate and review of kahoot games.
- Have extensive knowledge of our products and stay in the loop with all updates. Both the platform and the app as well as any additional paid features.
- Work closely with other teams and departments, including engineering, to optimize customer care processes and resolve issues.
- The position has a rotating schedule, primarily on the weekends, but with possibilities for extra hours on weekdays.
The experience you need to have:
- Minimum 1 year experience in customer support or from other hospitality services.
- Experience in managing and using Customer Relation Systems such as Zendesk or SalesForce is a plus.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Experience in handling customer inquiries proactively.
- Multilingual written skills, such as Spanish or another language, is a plus.
As a person, you are someone who:
- Has a customer-first mindset.
- Is energetic, driven, team player and open to change.
- Is a self-starter, troubleshooter, reliable and trustworthy.
- Works well under pressure and keeps their head cool when workload increases.
- Is fluent in English or native English speaker; excellent English writing skills.
- Loves playing Kahoot!
If you talk to anyone working in the Kahoot! Group, they will tell you that one of the greatest perks is being able to see how the work you do puts a smile on the face of kids, teachers and learners all around the world.
As a fast growing company, we’re enthusiastic to bring in the right fit as soon as we find them, no matter where they are located - then on to the real fun!
What we can offer you:
- A fast growing environment
- International work environment with over 40 nationalities
- An informal, fun and driven culture
- Flexible working
- Social and company events (virtual and in person)