Customer Support Manager
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- team manager
- home office work, hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
Apply your experience into building the Customer Support function at Kyp.ai to deliver expected results both in short- and long-term
Develop a deep knowledge of Kyp.aiKYP.ai platform to remove technical barriers for our customers and help them use our tool and all of its functionalities efficientlyseamlessly
Develop a Customer Support process for KYP.ai and our international corporate and mid-sized customer base
Drive the decision process and roll-out of a ticketing system to support the established Customer Support process align with internal roles and responsibilities
Respond to inbound support tickets, ensuring our customers receive timely, useful information to improve their experience while using the product
Partner and advocate first contact resolutions and take ownership of all customer queries to effectively resolve issues through phone, live chat, and email communications, adapting to fluctuations in the volume of incoming inquiries.
Become a KYP.aiyp.ai trusted expert with the ability to answer and/or or escalate any questions with regards to our platform
Gather customer feedback and pro-actively translate it into improvement opportunities for the Product, Marketing, and/or Customer Success teams to drive customer satisfaction levels to a top-notch standard.
Serve as a role model and trusted advisor on the team showcasing ownership of even the most complex and sensitive issues
Co-create vision and structure for the Customer Support team to allow for timely scaling of the entire function
YOUR EXPERIENCE PROFILE:
- 5+ years experience in Customer Support
- Experience not only in managing, but also building and shaping the Customer Support area
- Experience in software and/or SaaS industry
- Hands-on experience in handling large volumes of incoming customer IT-related queries/tickets
- Experience in different corporate infrastructure environments and how to overcome technical barriers together with the customer
- Experience working for/with international/global customers
- Computer science, math or engineering degree is a plus
YOUR KEY COMPETENCIES:
- Customer focus
- Communication skills with excellent listening capacity that goes beyond superficial understanding of what the customer says/wants
- Accountability and reliability backed with results orientation and resourcefulness
- Resilience and ability to solve problems in stressful situations
- Ability to work autonomously, make a good use of empowerment, proactivity rather than passive responsiveness
- Tech savvy with a knack for explaining tech to non-tech people
- Openness and sociability
- Learning agility
- Problem solving back with analytical skills
- Work in entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
What we offer
Competitive salary that reflects your value and potential
Environment where we genuinely care about each other
Experienced leadership and super friendly team
Remote-first approach with cool offices to work from in Tychy (PL) and Cologne (DE) always when it is convenient
We are a Transformation Mining Company fueling digital change. Our platform has been sold on three continents within the first 6 months after market launch.
We help our customers to rapidly understand their abstract processes and how these balance with people and technology dimensions. Our automatically generated, data-driven improvement recommendations aim to deliver the fastest possible ROI.
Our plug-and-play cloud SaaS solution serves as a data backbone, supporting insights into process automation potential and execution success. KYP.ai is backed by carefully selected supporters (e.g. US-based Tola Capital) with a significant track record of success in scaling high-tech companies. Our investors are key partners to our success, extending our reach and accelerating us together to a shared vision.
If you’re looking to make an impact, KYP is the place for you! KYP’s culture is one of being customer-obsessed, radically transparent, and boldly accountable.