On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
The Motorola Service Desk is a single point of contact team for Motorola Solutions throughout Europe,Middle East and Africa. Multilingual call, chat and email support for prospects, customers and partners in the following languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian and Hebrew. 07:00 – 20:00 (standard shifts (8:00-16:00, 10:00-18:00) CET Monday to Friday. The MSD is part of the Solutions Support Centre, working closely with Marketing, Channel Sales & Operations.
Customer Support Specialist - English & German speaker
Job ID 6088BR
- Handle inbound calls, chats, web inquiries and emails from prospects or customers who have an interest in implementing projects involving Motorola’s products and solutions and deal with existing customers/ partners that need support with (non) technical, learning, service contract entitlement questions.
- Act as focal point and liaise with customers, partners, engineers and support managers
- Own non-technical requests and drive through to resolution.
- Qualify sales related leads and allocate them to the sales teams based on the country and product division and consequently ensuring that appropriate follow up action will be taken.
- Obtain a level of understanding of the whole Motorola Solutions (MSI) product portfolio and solutions, plus learn about latest MSI product releases in order to be able to answer and support all type of inquiries.
- Answer inbound calls and emails to assist partners/ prospective partners with questions on the PartnerEmpower program or related tools and trainings. Provide administrative support to both partners and internal Motorola employees in English and German.
- Review and qualify applications to the PartnerEmpower program, perform compliance review, reactivations and changes to program status.
- Make outbound calls as and when required by the Channel, Sales and Marketing teams and in accordance with the PartnerEmpower Program to; profile newly applied partners, welcome newly accepted partners and maintain contact with existing partners at regular intervals.
- Act as customer facing ambassador for Motorola Solutions. Conduct yourself and communicate in a professional manner in order to help and facilitate customer requests as seamlessly and efficiently as possible
- Excellent English & German
- Sales related and/ or customer oriented experience preferred
- Interest for IT related products and solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, including listening, negotiating and influencing
- Calm and assured manner with the ability to work well under pressure either as an individual or as part of a team
- High level of motivation with a will to succeed
- Attention to detail
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).