- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
The Customer Care Service Desk is the single point of contact for Motorola Solutions. We support end-users, direct customers and our channel partners. We entitle technical support request, to make sure the right services are attached before dispatching a case to Technical Support. For other types of requests we find solutions by working with teams across Motorola Solutions, we are part of the CMSO. We own support requests until resolution.
(English & Russian Speaker)Numer ref.: R5252
Help customers & partners in the cooperation with Motorola Solutions. Work as an advocate for the customers, however also as an ambassador of Motorola Solutions.
Scope of responsibilities
- Handle inbound calls, chats, web enquiries and emails from prospects or customers who want to buy or have an interest in implementing projects involving Motorola Solutions’ products and solutions
- Own non-technical requests and drive through to resolution.
- Work with the repair centre on resolving issues around repair time, quality issues or shipping.
- Act as focal point and liaise with customers, partners, engineers and support managers
- Assist partners/ prospective partners with questions on the PartnerEmpower program or related tools and trainings. Provide administrative support to both partners and internal Motorola employees.
- Make outbound calls as and when required by the Channel, Sales and Marketing teams and in accordance with the PartnerEmpower Program to; profile newly applied partners, welcome newly accepted partners and maintain contact with existing partners at regular intervals.
- Have a good level of understanding of the whole Motorola Solutions’ product portfolio and solutions.
- Act as customer facing ambassador for Motorola Solutions. Conduct yourself and communicate in a professional manner in order to help and facilitate customer requests as seamlessly and efficiently as possible
- Excellent English & Russian language
- Sales related and/or customer oriented experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, including listening, negotiating and influencing
- Calm and assured manner with the ability to work well under pressure either as an individual or as part of a team
- High level of motivation with a will to succeed
- Attention to detail
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Trainings and broad development opportunities