sharing the costs of sports activities
Customer Support Specialist
XTRF Management Systems S. A.
- Puszkarska 7K, Podgórze Duchackie, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- Shift work:yes
- Days of work:working days (Monday to Friday)
- Payment schedule:monthly
XTRF is an innovative new technology company transforming the translation industry.
Our proprietary cloud-based management system is one of the most popular and fastest-growing tools supporting the work of translation agencies and corporate translation departments. It is successfully used by several hundred companies worldwide to streamline workflow and increase productivity.
Currently, the XTRF team consists of approximately 70 employees, including customer consultants, support specialists, IT developers, UX and graphics designers, testers and others.
Working as a Customer Support Specialist, you will be primarily responsible for supporting end-users in our ticketing system as well as on support forum. The candidate is also expected to manage relationships with our clients and our internal teams.
● Handling support tickets and emails, building and maintaining strong relationships with our client base
● Making sure that our clients needs are met in a timely manner
● Responding to inbound client inquiries for user support while providing best in class service to our customers
● Interacting directly with our customers to answer questions, resolve issues quickly, offer product education, and aid in our efforts to retain our customers
● Developing and nurturing the customer relationship, demonstrating the ability to earn customer trust and confidence
Interested in IT-related products and solutions
Customer-oriented with a positive approach towards people
Organized and responsible with good time-management skills
Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal in English and Polish
Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, including listening, negotiating and influencing
Attention to details
Ability to learn fast and share your knowledge in a plain and simple manner
A calm and assured manner with the ability to work well under pressure either as an individual or as part of a team
High level of motivation with a will to succeed
Ability to work shifts on a rotating roster (7 AM to 2 AM Monday to Friday)
Experience in creating knowledgebase or instructional articles
Experience in using Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence
Experience in supporting web applications
Linux day to day usage experience
General understanding of internet protocols and possible problems
What we offer
Strong, friendly team-oriented culture
Private medical coverage
Access to Benefit Multisport
Continuous professional development
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
XTRF Management Systems S. A.
XTRF empowers language service providers and in-house translation teams across the globe to manage their workload in a streamlined fashion. Our online project management tool makes it easy for companies to cope with high volumes of localization work that’s distributed to linguists all over the world.