- Ważna jeszcze 13 dni3 Marzec 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Customer Support Specialist
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
You will be the first and consistent point of contact for transformers customers and business partners of the PG Business in Łódź, Poland. Reporting to the Operation Manager, and using your customer service skills and knowledge, you will help solve diverse customer inquiries in support of the wider sales team.
More about us
To apply for the position, please send your application via our web page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
- Creating and updating orders registry and proposals.
- Registration of orders in SAP system.
- Preparing orders confirmations and trade agreements.
- Keeping daily contact with customers.
- Organizing shipments according to cost optimizations.
- Reporting and preparing analyses regarding received orders.
- Supporting setting up new processes and futher development of processes and tools to streamline work.
- Higher University degree (technical or economical).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in order handling in production area (preferable in international company).
- Extensive experience in ERP system (preferably SAP).
- Fluency in English and Polish.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems quickly.
- Attention to details, self-organized.
- Very good communication skills.
- Readiness for occasional business trip.
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies.
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas.
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market.
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
- Good working environment.