Customer Training Specialist
Duco Technology Poland Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Curie-Skłodowskiej 12Wrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE IN THE WRONG JOB
That's always been true, but this pandemic has made many of us reconsider what’s really important to us. Like how we want to live and work in future, and how we don’t. The kind of company we want to be with, and the kind we don’t. How we want to balance our home lives with our careers, and what will help us make a difference that we're really proud of.
If you've been thinking along these lines, here’s what we can offer you:
An employer which puts people first.
Our Glassdoor feedback shows 89% of our people would recommend us as an employer and 98% approve of the CEO. Why?
Because we believe in giving every single employee a genuine voice in what we do and how it’s done. We communicate openly, whether the news is good or bad, and we manage people through empowerment and support. We believe everyone should be able to feel successful and proud of what they do.
A fast-growing company with a bright future
We’re a unique player in the market, helping companies solve complex data problems with our intuitive software. Even in the current uncertain economy, Duco is still actively selling to some of the world’s largest financial institutions, and we have the backing of top notch software investors and shareholders.
A really interesting role with plenty of scope:
You will be working in our Customer Success Team with a focus on delivering training to Duco’s customers, many of the most significant banking and investment managers and other market participants in the financial services industry. A key component of the role will be acting as the SME for WalkMe, driving new content and using analytics to optimise existing offerings. In addition, you will assist in building out and delivering Duco’s Academy curriculum of open-enrollment classes, enhancing Duco’s certification program, and maintaining external-facing product documentation. Your ultimate goal is to help the team deliver a start-to-finish, world-class education experience to our customers that leads to further adoption of the Duco platform.
This is what you’ll be doing day to day:
- Act as our WalkMe SME. You will be the product owner, responsible for strategizing and delivering content that will support and educate our customers.
- Running and presenting Duco Academy open-enrollment classes.
- Help Centre content contributor, delivering copy and helping maintain the existing content on the portal.
- Provide support in the expansion of Duco’s certification program.
- As part of the team, your voice will help generate new ideas for training content and ways to improve existing offerings.
- Deliver ad-hoc release training classes following major releases.
- Collaborate internally to ensure consistency of content across teams.
Interested? Great! This is what you’ll need for the role. Ideally, you’ll have:
- Skills of a strong performer with a positive outlook, passion for customer education, and drive to meet aggressive deadlines and targets
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively capture the attention of large audiences and keep them engaged
- Demonstrated understanding and application of effective learning strategies
- Skills of an analytical thinker and problem solver who is able to explain complex data problems and acquire knowledge of new products
- Ability to challenge the status-quo and recommend improvements to existing processes/thinking
- Willingness to travel
Bonus points if you also have:
- Experience in a teaching/training role
- Previous experience with WalkMe, Camtasia or Hubspot
- Business knowledge of reconciliations
- Financial / Software Services industry background
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Base salary reviewed annually (the starting salary range for this role will be 105.000-115.000 PLN annually, in line with your current experience and local market standard)
- A success-sharing bonus scheme, so we can recognise the efforts you put in
- Share options, so you reap the long-term rewards of helping make Duco successful
- Unlimited holiday, because we trust people to manage their own time off
- Flexible working options: you can choose to work from home, at the office, or a bit of both - whatever is best for you. We’re also pretty relaxed about working hours as long as you’re delivering what’s needed
- Enhanced family leave provisions
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- Spot rewards so we can say thanks when you do a really great bit of work
- Private medical care packages: individual, partner or family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
If you're not confident you have all of the above, please don't let it put you off applying. We're not looking for 'the perfect candidate' with vast experience, gold medals and superpowers! We review all applications with real interest and a flexible mind, and we're happy to support and develop people to reach their full potential.
And a final note about COVID-19 and our hiring process:
Interviews will be carried out by video conference. Our hiring process is usually three-four stages, including an initial conversation, an interview with the hiring manager, and one or two final-stage interviews.