- Ul.Czerwone Maki 82 30-392 Krakow, PolandKraków, małopolskie
- Ważna jeszcze 4 dnido: 12 maj 2021
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Become the part of our mission and join our brigade as:
Customer Web Portal Cloud Java Developer (Mid/Reg) [Fully Remote]
You're in the right
I am looking for Java Developer interested in developing and running in production Customer Web Portal. The key is willingness to learn!
The product will run on Azure cloud infrastructure, gather data from multiple Command Central products/services and present reports, service availability and dozens other factors in a way that a user managing a service understands the situation, acts quickly and confidently.
The team and you create pipelines as code, test automatically and deploy with confidence, today git repo is empty, need to fill it in - there are teams in the same product space you can pick up code, ideas and knowledge quickly, they even have the same technology stack - and there is over 200 other developers in Krakow (many more worldwide).
Contact Motorola recruitment team or Dominik Wojtaszek via Linked In if you would like to know more.
You are joining a team that is being formed right now with a local Product Owner. The PO is happy to support the test first approach and experiment where there is something new to learn. The team is supplemented with a UX designer backed by a local team that provides vision, mocks, design, and guidance for best user experience.
How do we work?
The process is based on SCRUM and the team tailors it as needed. You choose your own editor and OS (Windows or Linux), the team chooses the tools and technology that gets results.
Technologies used in projects are:
Azure Cloud, Kubernetes/Docker, Java 11, Spring Boot, Azure DevOps (Git, Task & Bug mgmt).
You're in the right
place if you meet
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math or related fields or equivalent in work experience
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Practical Java programming skills (Spring Boot a major advantage)
- Practical knowledge of testing microservices (UTs, API, performance, etc) and products
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and practices
- Familiar with cloud / distributed computing concepts
- Understanding Azure (or any other cloud) helps a lot
- DevOps background a major plus
- Good knowledge of computer networks
- Experience with Linux
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
Great team atmosphere (small scrum team)
Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies, learn fast and a lot :)
Competitive salary package
Strong team-oriented culture
Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space, volleyball field on site)
Private medical coverage
Access to wellness facilities and integration events
Membership in engineering communities
Trainings and broad development opportunities
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (tj. Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 1182, 1662).