Philips Information clause
The processing of your personal data will take place in order to execute the recruitment process on the basis of the applicable law provisions, the legal basis for processing is Art. 6 (1) (c) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: "GDPR"). As part of this aim, the data can be used in the profiling process to direct job offers to candidates on qualifications relevant to the job position (Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). Data processing in a broader scope than it result from regulations of the Labor Code and for the purposes of future recruitment will take place on the basis of the consent expressed in the recruitment form (Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
- Ważna jeszcze 23 dnido: 14 paź 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Customs Declarant with German or Dutch
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Drive Operational Excellence across Supply Chain and Operations by ensuring compliance to the Customs declaration process. You are responsible for customs clearance into the EU with organization transformation to minimize risk and increase compliance and quality for Philips products.
You are responsible for
- Making the import declaration using the correct customs regulations, correct goods code and additional codes within the agreed time frame
- Data entry of previous document and invoice information in case there is no electronic message
- Control the previous document is a Philips shipment
- Support and advice the business with making a correct export declaration
- Data entry of an export declarations for organizations which do not have this functionality
- Clearance AGS and Transit declarations for the Single Authorization Simplified Procedures (SASP- NL, AT, IE, FR, DE) countries and UK
- Administration of the bonded warehouse (BWH) and Inward Processing Relief (IPR)
- Archiving electronically the declaration relevant documentation
- Reporting Intrastat, Extrastat and VAT for the SASP countries and DE, UK
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be the key contact for many stakeholders across the BG’s, Markets and SVAL regionally and will provide them with timely and accurate information.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree
- Customs Declarant qualification or previous experience in a trade compliance organization is preferred
- An official customs diploma recognized by the EU is a plus
- Experience in MS-office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Experience in working with SAP ERP and SAP-GTS, Blujay is a plus
- Fluent in English and German or Dutch, both written and oral, any extra language is preferred
- Proactive, accurate , team player
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.