- Szturmowa, Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Solenis is a leading global producer of specialty chemicals for water-intensive industries, including the pulp, paper, oil and gas, chemical processing, mining, biorefining, power and municipal markets. The company’s product portfolio includes a broad array of process, functional and water treatment chemistries as well as state-of-the-art monitoring and control systems. These technologies are used by customers to improve operational efficiencies, enhance product quality, protect plant assets and minimize environmental impact. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, the company has 41 manufacturing facilities strategically located around the globe and employs a team of approximately 5,200 professionals in 120 countries across five continents. For additional information about Solenis, please visit www.solenis.com |Twitter.
Customs OfficerNumer ref.: 91193
For our EMEA Trade Compliance team we are currently looking for a Customs Officer who will report to the EMEA Global Trade Compliance Manager
As a Global Trade Compliance Specialist, you will be responsible for understanding the customer, international requirements, performing due diligence associated with the import and export orders, processing the import and export orders in SAP and managing the end to end import and export order fulfillment process.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Duties and Responsibilities:
Understand Solenis, the customer, market and import/export requirements:
- Understand commercial market (both domestic and international) and specific customer import/export needs;
- Collaborate with supply chain partners and third-party transportation partners to determine most effective way to deliver/fulfill the order for the customer;
- Understand the GTS screening process of Third Parties with the ability to check at transactional level;
- Determine import/export controls EUR1, GSP, ATR, COO, End Use, IPR, OPR, Import/Export Licences applicable to the order and coordinate with the trade compliance team as needed;
- Establishing terms of purchase, entering terms of sale, coordinating account set up and processing import/export order information in SAP;
- Coordinating planned activities with Logistics, Plants and Warehouses, Transportation Partners (Freight Forwarders, Brokers, Carriers, and NVOCC, Air Lines and GSA) Third Party Vendors and Credit;
- Completing all data fields within in SAP related to Customs entries and VAT/DUTY amounts
- Monitor daily progress of import/export orders;
- Monitor timeliness of third party involvement (forwarding agents, brokers, departure of goods from warehouse or plant, departure of port);
- Assure on-going regulatory compliance for the order and ensure accuracy of import/export documents and charges;
- Resolve issues/problems and escalate as appropriate for immediate resolution;
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in import and export.
- Fluency in English and German/Spanish/Norwegian/Swedish both written and spoken.
- Two or more years of experience in handling all aspects of Import/Export/Customs experience in freight forwarding environment
- Experience in developing work procedures and written instructions.
- Desirable, but not mandatory are experience in logistics and/or a Customs Brokerage.
- Ability to read and interpret government regulations.
- Ability to interact with other departments and communicate at a higher level is critical.
- Implement new programs with little direction
- Possibility to grow and gain knowledge in the Trade Compliance area in stable, multinational environment,
- Competitive benefits package (Medicover, Multisport and more),
- Home Office policy,
- Company meetings and events every few months,
- Fruits and massages in the office.