Cyber Security Specialist
Miejsce pracy: Szczecin
Organization: Global Service, Service Delivery Center PL, SZZ, Security Operations Center
With our Vestas corporate strategy objective of being "Global leader in the wind service solutions market", we have ambitious growth targets for Service in coming years. To achieve such targets, we need to continue to develop our Cybersecurity capabilities and security operations in all regions. From the department of Digital Strategy & Business Architecture we develop and drive the Service Cybersecurity strategy & implementation.
You will, together with your colleagues, create a defensive and offensive security barrier to prevent, detect and react on security events and incidents. You will work with the inner workings of Vestas' OT systems and can work both exploratory and systematically with data and can with confidence communicate your findings to a mixture of audience.
- Verify logs from wind parks are collected and ingested in backend solutions in the acceptable format
- Monitor and analyze security events for any malicious/unusual activities from a variety of technologies across multiple platforms, network traffic, end point protection, servers and workstations (L3)
- Support Incident Handling (L1) and Incident Response (L2) activities
- Write incident reports targeted at both technical and upper management level
- Support the implementation and tuning of the SOC tool stack (ex. Log Management solution, SIEM, SOAR, MIST and other technical solutions)
- Work creatively and exploratory with data and tools to discover new relevant insights and generate reports for managers
- Apply threat intel feeds, correlate with data sources, spot potential new threat, attack patterns
- React to detected threats and provide threat response
We expect you have experience in working with one or more of the following areas:
- network security
- data engineering/science
- incident response
- technical engineering
- security hardening
Also, below qualifications will work as advantage of yours:
- an academic degree in e.g. Computer Science or similar
- conqueror of one or more certifications (CISSP, CRISC, GCIA, GMON, GREM, GCIH, GCFA, GNFA, GCFA, GCD)
- experience as Tech Lead
- experience with creating reports to communicate data analysis results
- toolbox including to log structure Syslog, TCP/IP, Windows, Linux, Firewalls
- excellent language skills (speaking and writing) in English
We are looking for a candidate with below soft skills:
- Can operate independently and collaborate with others
- Is self-motivated and reliable
- Is creative and explorer
What we offer
We will give you the opportunity to enable future career within Vestas, you get to choose! We offer three major career paths: Specialist, Project Manager, Business Manager (People Manager). We believe we have an attractive benefit package, with private healthcare, life insurance, Multisport card, and much more. We offer flexibility in work/life balance, such as possibility of remote or homework, flexible hours when not 'on call'. We have a diversified team and managers who believe in diversity and inclusion.
Your work location is our office in Szczecin, Poland.
Please apply online no later than 7th July 2021.