- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 lat temu
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
An Security Analyst is a key member of our Global Threat Operations for Trustwave Enterprise Customer Care group. In addition to possessing technical knowledge, a Security Analyst interacts extensively with customers and partners using polite professional etiquette, and serves as a technical point of escalation within the SOC.
Location: Warsaw, office at Prosta 51 Street
Working time pattern: FULL TIME
Security Analysts perform the following duties:
- Use strong TCP/IP networking skills to perform network analysis and understand detected threats.
- Configure, manage, and upgrade Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS), and Security Information and Event Monitoring (SIEM) platforms.
- Analyze and respond to security events from firewalls, IDS, IPS, SIEM, AV and other security data sources within documented SLA.
- Tune devices for blocking and reporting based on customer business need.
- Baseline threat detection devices for unique customer environments.
- Test and improve signature-based and other detection methods.
- Interface with a variety of customers in a polite, positive, and professional manner.
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success of managed services.
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to customer tickets.
- Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate information internally and to customers.
- Respond to needs and questions of customers concerning their managed services, managed devices and detected threats.
- Adhere to policies, procedures, and security best practices.
- Resolve problems independently and understands the correct escalation procedures.
- Perform rotating on-call duties (nights/weekend rotations)
- Act as a mentor and escalation point for analysts within the SOC threat team
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Information security best practices & network security architecture
- Unix / Linux operating systems
- TCP/IP networking
- Sourcefire/Snort based security products
- IP Tables/Packet filter firewalls
- Scanning technologies
- Log collection and analysis tools
- 3 or more years of information security or networking experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self managed and team oriented
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly motivated
- Certified in Security related Industry, Vendor or Professional Certification
- 2nd language is also desired: Spanish, Portuguese
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
- Work in multicultural and very modern working environment
- Extensive training
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Contact with global clients
- Flexible schedule
- Full time employment contract
Trustwave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) of Minorities, Females,
Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
If you wish to take part in the recruitment process please kindly send us your CV in English using:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.