- aleja Grunwaldzka 409, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future
Currently we are looking for a person on the position of:
- Responsible for installation, requirement and design documentation deliverables and involved in implementation phase of the project
- PAM support (build & install, incident management, problem management, change management)
- Strong hands-on experience on CyberArk,Thycotic Server
- Hand-on experince on servers/deivce on-baording
- Install, configure and maintain CyberArk,Thycotic environments
- Provide business team with information on best industry standards to be followed
- Involved in the design, development, from initiation through production
- Provide technical expertise/subject matter expertise and guidance to the team on design approaches.
- Serves as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) for Privileged Access Management domain.
- .Work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability.
- Performance tuning (LDAP indexes, cache parameters, threshold limits, etc.)
- Modification to end-user/administrative web interface (Existing code base modification only)
- Exercise substantial personal responsibility and autonomy.
- Plan own work to meet given objectives and processes.
- Familiar with the operational demands of a large corporate IT system. Understands the need to keep the business running and the importance of the privileged access management teams tooling to be reliable, performant and non-disruptive to the IT consumers of it
- Identifies where can automate routine tasks, capable of producing specifications for someone else to script a routine task if required
- Ability to influence and persuade people to adopt new working practices
- Able to vary communications and message subtly depending on the type of person being communicated to, be it technical end users, external consultants or application managers
- Good communications verbal and written. Can create complex technical process documents including business critical processes such as technical DR plans
- In depth knowledge of CyberArk acquired in an enterprise environment
- Hands on Cyberark Implementation experience in Cloud, on prime and hybrid
- Must have done multiple projects in CyberArk with the Azure MFA or any other MFA/2FA tools
- The PAM CyberArk Consultant will be able to work with a high degree of autonomy under the direction of Technical Services Manager, Shared Services Hosting.
- Can troubleshoot complex technical issues
- influence organization, customers, suppliers, partners and peers on the contribution of own specialism.
- build appropriate and effective business relationships.
- Make decisions which impact the success of assigned work, i.e. results, deadlines and budget.
- Knowledge of Access Manager implementation & configuration as needed for break fix
- Wide exposure to different compute environments including cloud, databases, network infrastructure, hypervisors and operating systems
- An understanding of what security operations would want from CyberArk
- Can create and write PowerShell, AutoIT and iMacros scripts
- knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and its structures for managing accounts
- experience of working with a security operations team
We provide many benefits!
- Stable working environment, new project which will take at least 3 years
- Relocation assistance - Accommodation, travel and other expenses covered
- Medical Insurance
- Wipro Social Fund Scheme
- Life & Disability Insurance for employees and family members