- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Working with the Control Owners, 2LoD and CCO Technology to ensure that the Cybersecurity owned controls in the Risk and Controls Library are designed according to the Bank’s requirements and industry standards and best practises (e.g. NIST FSS);
- Working with the Control Owners and other stakeholders to ensure that Cybersecurity control measurements are defined in accordance with HSBC’s KCI Design Framework and industry best practices (CIS);
- Working with CRCS teams to ensure that the measurements defined provide sufficient data for stakeholder reports and are aligned with the CRQ model;
Strong Risk and Controls Background
- Significant, subject matter expertise in Control Management. This includes but is not limited to controls design and implementation and control assessment;
- Ability to translate difficult IT concepts into business-friendly language;
- Experience with Technology risks and controls;
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity – at least a generalist with specialist area expertise welcome.
- Understanding of Cybersecurity concepts such as threats, vulnerabilities, attack vectors, inherent/residual risk;
- Understanding metrics and measures in managing risks and controls (KPIs, KCIs, KRIs) is a must;
- Familiarity with the NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF) would be beneficial;
- Knowledge of Centre for Internet Security (CIS) Measures and Metrics is a plus;
- Experience with GRC Tools such as HELIOS and Archer) is a plus;
- Technical writing skills and highly proficient use of written English is required to ensure quality output for Control, Procedure and Operating Instructions (Standards) design and maintenance.
Strong stakeholder management and communications skills
- Experience of working at an operational level in international environments which drive a true international perspective.
Team-oriented mentality combined with ability to complete tasks independently to a high quality standard
- Experience within fast-moving, complex and demanding corporate environments where Cybersecurity controls issues have to be handled on a large scale and with a need to multi-task whilst dealing with ambiguity and change.
- Influential, credible and persuasive, active listener, embraces HSBC Values, shows good judgement and demonstrating high level of communication skills in order to achieve effective stakeholder management.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits,
- Option to work remotely from every location in Poland (commuting to Krakow occasionally - to be agreed individually with manager).
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English, using "Apply now" button below.