(Cybersecurity) Cybersecurity MI Reporting - Technical Manager
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Cybersecurity MI Reporting - Technical Manager
The Cybersecurity MI Reporting team is responsible for:
- Reporting Cybersecurity Metrics at all levels of the organisation (Global Businesses, Global Functions, as well as all Regions, Countries and Entities in the HSBC Group)
- Working Closely with Advanced Analytics team to forward automation efforts
- Providing executive dashboards and senior management and board level
- Design and production of Key Control Indicators (KCIs), working together with Global Cybersecurity Control Owners
- Sourcing and providing a consistent commentary with business focus, highlighting key Cybersecurity themes across the group, supporting the metrics
- Feeding MI into Group Risk Appetite Measurement
- Providing a central point of contact for global stakeholders within technology and the business
- Collating, triaging and fulfilling MI requirements from Global Business/Functions/Regional CISOs
The Cybersecurity MI Reporting - Technical Manager will play a key role in the design and maintenance of Cybersecurity Reporting and MI products and services. The role holder will be tasked with designing, building, and maintaining Cybersecurity reporting capabilities, demonstrating forward thinking thought leadership in order to ensure stakeholders needs are being met, and managing key stakeholder relationships.
The ideal candidate will possess strong problem solving, leadership, interpersonal relationship skills, and communication skills with the ability to present information at different organisation tiers. The role holder will be required to interface with stakeholders including regional CISOs, the Group CISO, Cybersecurity Leadership and staff, Chief Controls Office and 2LoD Resilience Risk teams.
The role holder will be part of Cybersecurity MI Reporting team that is part of HSBC’s 1LoD Cybersecurity Risk and Controls Strategy (CRCS) function. As such the role holder must have relevant cybersecurity and management information experience, strong stakeholder management experience and leadership skills, in order to help deliver a unified approach to controls MI Reporting across the Group.
- Design, build, deliver, and maintain multiple MI report products for key Cybersecurity stakeholders.
- Act as liaison between Cybersecurity control owners and the business to ensure controls are effectively reported on and Cybersecurity is well represented with auditors, regulators, and other stakeholders.
- Build and maintain Cybersecurity MI knowledgebase on key controls information, data documentation, business processes, and team expertise.
- Streamline and automate MI reporting data collection and calculations where possible.
- Mentor junior members of the team on best practices and aiming to help improve the team’s overall performance
- Background working in Cybersecurity with experience in at least one of the following areas: Cybersecurity Operations, Vulnerability Management, Application Security, Threat Intelligence, Security Engineering, or Governance Risk Compliance (GRC).
- Understanding of Cybersecurity concepts such as threats, vulnerabilities, attack vectors, inherent/residual risk;
- Understanding metrics and measures in managing risks and controls (KPIs, KCIs, KRIs) is a must;
- Familiarity with the NIST Cyber Security Framework (CSF) would be beneficial;
- Experience building and maintaining reports in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and/or PowerBI/Tableau; Experience with Excel macros and advanced formulas; Experience with report creation automation and/or automation of data processing a plus.
Strong stakeholder management and communications skills
- Experience of working at an operational level in international environments which drive a true international perspective;
- Strong experience in technical writing and report authoring. Demonstrated thought leadership in building reports that meet stakeholder needs.
Team-oriented mentality combined with ability to complete tasks independently to a high quality standard
- Experience within fast-moving, complex and demanding corporate environments where Cybersecurity controls issues have to be handled on a large scale and with a need to multi-task whilst dealing with ambiguity and change.
- Influential, credible and persuasive, active listener, embraces HSBC Values, shows good judgement and demonstrating high level of communication skills in order to achieve effective stakeholder management.
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market.
- Employees’ benefits: Multisport Card, private medical and dental health care, life insurance,
- Free parking space for our employees – few minutes from the office,
- Internal training events and workshops,
- Realistic career progression opportunities in an international organization,
- Casual dress code,
- Cultural exchange.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English, using "Apply now" button below.