Olivia Business Centre Budynek Olivia Six Al. Grunwaldzka 472 DGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. At Staples we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their workspace needs.
You will join Staples in a busy and exciting period where you will get a chance to play an active role in our business transformation. You might have read about our intended Sale; Staples Solutions and Lyreco sign agreement
If you like to be part of this exciting journey we can guarantee you that you will become part of a positive, supportive, challenging and dynamic culture with lots of opportunities to grow and develop. We seek to develop a workforce that reflects our diverse communities and customers we serve by embracing diversity and inclusion in all its forms.
In Staples we care about our workforce and want to make sure that all stay safe in the current state of the world. Where work allows it, we now work from home and all our interviews do take place on-line.
If this speaks to you, feel free to check out our other jobs as well.
We remain a fast growing organization and therefore we are looking for a leader of one of the teams in our cybersecurity office. As a Cybersecurity Engineering Manager you will lead the team of cybersecurity engineers. You will take responsibility for technology solutions and concepts to increase time of prevention, decrease time of detection and response and help providing assurance that cybersecurity goals have been met. You will provide ownership for various cybersecurity processes and related documentation.
- Managing the team of information security engineers, hire and train new staff, conduct performance reviews, and provide leadership and coaching, including technical and personal development programs for team members;
- Supervising design, implementation, development and maintenance of various security tools, and solutions;
- Providing ownership and requirements for various security solutions not maintained directly by cybersecurity teams;
- Providing technical security expertise both to other cybersecurity teams and to internal organization worldwide;
- Proposing security controls and countermeasures for projects, initiatives and solutions across the organization;
- Preparing and maintaining technical security requirements, guidelines and standards as well as configuration/architectural recommendations;
- Managing and executing various security processes, including vulnerability management and penetration testing;
- Contributing to risk assessment process, security exceptions handling, incident management and forensic analysis;
- Researching new cybersecurity trends impacting or interesting for the organization;
- Keeping relationships with vendors and third parties;
- Ensuring security engineering performance metrics meet assigned goals.
- MSc/BSc degree in information and communication technology;
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in cybersecurity;
- 3+ years of leadership/management experience;
- leadership abilities, with the capability to develop and guide security engineering team members and IT operation personnel, and work with minimal supervision;
- Hands-on experience with various security technologies and tools (including cloud-based systems) like vulnerability scanners, web application firewalls, network access control systems, endpoint/mobile protection systems, log management platforms, network firewall, web proxies, public key infrastructure;
- Working knowledge of authentication protocols, networking protocols, operating systems, web applications and databases as well as their weaknesses;
- Deep understanding of security threats and their mitigation techniques;
- Familiarity with architecture security principles and security processes;
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and related security countermeasures;
- Critical approach to security offerings based on facts and experience;
- Certification in the cybersecurity field (OSCP/ GPEN/GWAPT/GCFE/GCIH, vendor certification, CISSP) is a bonus.
- Accountable, proactive and self-motivated work style with proven ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities;
- Skill in mentoring, coaching, and providing feedback;
- Analytical and problem-solving way of thinking with “business first” approach;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including talking about cybersecurity to non-security or non-IT professionals;
- Fluency in English (Polish is not required)
By clicking "Submit" you consent to the processing by Staples Solutions B.V. (Hoogoorddreef 62, 1101 BE Amsterdam ZO, The Netherlands) and its European partners (hereinafter referred to as Staples) of your data contained in the recruitment application to recruit for the position indicated in the advertisement.
We process your data indicated in the Labor Code or other specific acts (according to the requirements of the advertisement) based on legal provisions and their submission is necessary to participate in recruitment. We process other personal data (e.g. an image) based on your voluntary consent, which you expressed by sending us your recruitment application and their submission does not affect the possibility of participating in recruitment.
Your application and information, including “Personal Data”, provided while using this website will be kept confidential and will only be used by Staples to conduct the applicant's application/recruitment process, human resources analysis and employment purposes. Unless otherwise required by law, Staples will disclose your data only to those entities commissioned by the employment verification service or entities that provide Staples with human resources services, advertisements, IT service providers such as hosting and IT system suppliers, however, always under the conditions of confidentiality. Staples will not sell your personal information for use by any other company without your prior consent.
Only Staples employees involved in the application and recruitment processes will have access to the information provided. BY PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO STAPLES THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT STAPLES MAY USE THIS INFORMATION TO CONDUCT FOR APPLICATION / REQUEST FOR APPLICATION. THIS INCLUDES:
- Sharing this information with various managers and supervisors at Staples;
- Use of this information to evaluate your candidacy for a position at Staples;
- Disclose this information to managers or supervisors at Staples who may hold a position for which you appear to be qualified. This includes the possible disclosure of this information to managers or supervisors at Staples;
- If you receive a job offer, your data may also be shared with Staples' hiring agent;
- Use of this information to comply with reporting requirements on job applicants and employees, as required by law.
- If at any time you would like Staples to stop contacting you about possible vacancies, please send an email to [email protected]
- If at any time you want to access, modify or delete your data, you can do so by contacting the Recruitment Department by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
- If any personal information you have provided to us needs to be changed, please inform Staples accordingly.
- We process your data to recruit for the position indicated in the advertisement for 12 months, and when you have consented to participate in future recruitment for 24 months.
Consents are voluntary and do not affect the possibility of participating in recruitment. You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an e-mail to [email protected], which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.