- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
IT Operations Engineer
The Security Technology Operations Engineer will be a member of the Global Cybersecurity Technology team. This team is responsible for identifying, developing and deploying global cybersecurity controls across the estate leveraging the firm’s assets, network and data to identify threats.
The IT operations Engineer IT Security is responsible for 24/7 operational support of various security tools deployed across the company. The IT Ops Eng IT Security ensures the availability, reliability, sustainability, operations, and administration of information technology servers, data storage and Cyber Security applications. Demonstrate a solid understanding of information systems (IS) technologies, protocols, standards, and applications. Make use of key competencies including servers, core services, distributed applications, security, enterprise storage, database administration, messaging, application monitoring, and client interfaces.
- Serve as a systems administrator supporting 24/7 operations of critical real-time mission operations.
- Implement system security policy, host and client access, file permissions, and user accounts.
- Set-up, test, configure, and troubleshoot issues on Local Area Networks and mission systems.
- Perform routine network administration and maintenance.
- Perform software installation, maintenance and upgrade/modification.
- Perform server and system data backup and recovery.
- Code, test, debug and install application systems in operational environment.
- Support senior members of the team.
- Develop processes and procedures in Cybersecurity tooling.
- Support Security control definitions, reviews and operation of Security.
- Support the assessment of new technology products and projects utilizing Security technologies pertinent to the department.
- Communicate simple scenarios to colleagues.
- Demonstrable experience of IT Security capability with a demonstrated experience working in Cybersecurity environments plus relevant IT industry experience.
- Experience of being a part of and contributor to small teams across different global regions and a desire to build on this experience is essential.
- Work with minimal supervision and conduct activities as a collaborative partner to IT Security as well as other lines of business (LOBs).
- Identify security deficiencies or gaps and design cost-effective solutions to mitigate them.
- Define controls that are implementable and measurable.
- Experience with scripting languages such as; Perl, Python, PHP, Bash, or PowerShell.
- Operationally supporting various Cyber Security tools such as McAfee, Symantec, Illumio, QRadar, Resilient, Splunk and Menlo Security.
- 24/7 round the clock support.
- Metrics driven, ability to produce standard ITIL metrics such as Change success rate, tool uptime report, Incident ticket volume etc.
- Familiarity with various Unix, windows and database platforms such as Linux, AIX, Windows, Oracle, DB2
- Working knowledge of application monitoring tools such as AppDynamics, Dynatrace, CA Wily, Tivoli etc. to help produce KPI’s & KCI’s.
- Engage and handle appropriate vendor escalations.
- Manage Patching and Change activity on a weekly/monthly/yearly cycle.
- Work collaboratively with the Engineering team to identify process efficiencies and help automate operational procedures.
- Build tool knowledgebase and establish/enhance Standard Operation Procedures (SOP).
- Establish round the clock monitoring and alerting of Security tools to ensure 99.99% uptime and reduce unscheduled downtime.
- Managing and upkeep of asset inventory associated with all Cyber Security tools.
- Upkeep of license and capacity metrics for all supported tools.
- Knowledge of “cloud” vendor solution concepts.
- Ability to consume requirements and create/implement solutions to satisfy requirements.
- Must have ability to successfully work as a part of a globally disparate team as well as work independently.
- Must possess clear oral and written communication skills and be able to clearly articulate complex concepts to a broad audience.
- Must take ownership of tasks and demonstrate high degree of automatic responsibility to ensure completion.
- Strong ability to evaluate current processes objectively and seek ways to improve.
- Must have a collaborative work style ensuring that stakeholders are engaged in decision making processes.
- Experience working in DevOps, continuous integration and Agile, including design of security solutions, models, and strategy presentations.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills – ability to get to the root of the problem, assess impact, and develop a resolution plan quickly, leveraging all available resources, is essential.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]