- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Senior AI Researcher
Cybersecurity Control Management is a new sub-function of Cybersecurity Governance, Risk and Compliance. The role-holder will have an opportunity to shape and grow the team. The role itself will evolve together with the strategy for control management in Cybersecurity. The nature of the team is global and the successful candidates will engage with global stakeholders on a daily basis. The team is responsible for 2 key areas:
1) Control Management - global management of risk and controls governance for all global Control owners across Cybersecurity Technology, Operations and testing. End to end control lifecycle management, from design, through performance monitoring, to executive reporting
2) Cyber Risk Quantification (CRQ) – operating and continuously improving an innovative, mathematical model used to quantify the impact of improving maturity of our controls on cyber risk exposure reduction, and likelihood of a cyber-attack being successful.
Following extensive investment across our Technology and Cybersecurity domains and with plans for continued expansion throughout 2019 and beyond, we are currently seeking an experienced Cybersecurity Risk Quantification (CRQ) Senior Data Modeller to join HSBC Technology, Cybersecurity.
- To support HSBC cyber security initiatives by providing modelled outputs to better enable management decisions on cyber risk remediation plans
- To apply methods developed in the area of Probabilistic Risk Assessment and Reliability Engineering to the cybersecurity risk domain with the goal of building state-of-the-art models measuring HSBC exposure to cybersecurity risk
- To operate the developed model within the HSBC environment to support ongoing Cyber portfolio planning
- Provide conceptual and theoretical validation of technical work produced by other team members
- Modify existing library components to resolve issues
- Regular interactions with key stakeholders
- At least MSc. degree in quantitative field (mathematics, physics, computer science) and minimum 6 years of professional experience in modelling roles
- Proven, at least 2 years’ experience in leading teams of highly qualified quantitative individuals
- Motivation to develop in the field of risk modelling, especially in the exciting field of cybersecurity risk modelling
- Strong intellectual/analytical potential and willingness to the goal of extending the existing risk models and to perform original applied research in the field
- Experience in using Bayesian inference methods, past experience with any of the following: TensorFlow Probability, pymc3, pyro, Stan, WinBUGS or similar.
- Very good understanding of probability theory, random variables and their distributions, monte-carlo simulations and inference algorithms, experience in modelling of rare events and using limited sets of data
- Past exposure to probabilistic risk assessment, operational risk modelling or reliability engineering would be a plus
- Strong programming skills in Python, experience with numpy, scipy, pandas etc.
- Good familiarity with some of the ML frameworks (scikit-learn, h2o, TensorFlow)
- Capability to architect and develop end-to-end data analytics solutions
- Familiarity with Linux, experience in using GCP cloud
- Familiarity with Git and GitHub
- Understanding of agile methodologies
- Team-oriented mentality combined with ability to complete tasks independently to a high quality standard
- Ability to clearly articulate technical topics in English, both written and spoken
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
- Employees’ benefits: Multisport Card, private medical and dental health care, life insurance
- Free parking space for our employees – few minutes from the office
- Internal training events and workshops
- Realistic career progression opportunities in an international organization
- Casual dress code
- Cultural exchange
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.