- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Senior Engagement Consultant
This Cybersecurity role is responsible for operating as part of a global/local team within the Cybersecurity organisation, to analyse and implement activities around Cybersecurity process, controls, standards and regulatory requirements
The role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Ensure adherence to the three lines of defence organisational model with clear lines of responsibility, accountability and segregation of duties.
- Ensure compliance with internal audit and external regulators that any organisational changes are fit for purpose and meet their expectations
- Participate in the design and implementation of innovative Cybersecurity solutions
- Perform technology implementations and develop/pilot advanced security technologies across the portfolio.
- Operate as part of a global team and responsible for monitoring multiple HSBC networks simultaneously using the latest threat detection technologies to detect, analyse and respond to cyber security threats and incidents
- Follow detailed processes and procedures to identify and respond to these threats and incidents, escalating to Senior Analysts based on the severity and potential impact of the threat or incident
- Perform and execute activities to ensure end to end assurance around security processes & controls
- Management of stakeholders and problem solving
Also responsible to:
- Cyber Security service engagement coordination, consultancy and support.
- Single point of contact and service for all Cyber Security engagements through its lifecycle.
- Coordinate and respond to queries and provide advice and guidance on HSBC security policies, standards and procedures, new project engagement enquiries, adhoc requests i.e. whitelisting requests, change requests etc. etc.
- Project Consultancy Support through digital channels across Cyber Security services
- SME for ITSA, eITSA, Cyber Services process and procedures, Cyber Security policies and Standards
- Service manager for Cyber Security engagements through its lifecycle.
- Be an intermediate focal point for all the escalations matters and if is necessary to explain to service customer all the situation of this.
- Own and analyse customer requirements/issues and look at effectively completing them. Strive to deliver outstanding customer service and drive to achieve/improve exceptional customer loyalty, satisfaction and turnaround time
- Analyze, update and track issues and closures.
- Meet expectations of internal Stakeholders through delivering a high quality of service, meeting their needs and demonstrating the added value of service provided.
- Manage escalation and reach out for assistance from the appropriate Cyber Security teams to resolve the issue.
- Acquire strong process knowledge and be informed of all new updates/additions and functions.
- Maintain and update digital platforms and Task system to reflect progress, go-live dates or other relevant project updates (provide final status about Security NFR).
- Work on continues service improvements
- Team Interaction & Training and Knowledge Sharing
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Worked on service engagement, project program management domains
- Good understanding information security concepts and principles
- Demonstrable aptitude for and interest in information security and application security
- Strong initiative, consensus-building and ability to collaborate directly with a variety of clients
- Strong written communication
- Polished and professional verbal communication skills, experienced facilitator and briefer
- Ability to adapt and apply information to new scenarios and technologies
- Accountability as SME and SPOC for service engagements
This position requires an individual:
- 8 + years proven and broad-based IT experience or equivalent, including experience of Cybersecurity related activity or equivalent.
- University degree in information systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience;
- Strong technical, security management, problem-solving, lateral thinking, planning, organizational, analytical, decision making, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and communicate effectively and articulately as a team member with management and staff at all levels.
- Knowledge of Project Management, SDLC, Agile
- Knowledge of risk matrix/ risk frame work
- Technical / Security related Certification (Windows/Unix/Network/Cloud/VM/Security+/CISA)
- Continues learner
- Project service management skills
- Good with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
- Employees’ benefits: Multisport Card, private medical and dental health care, life insurance
- Free parking space for our employees – few minutes from the office
- Internal training events and workshops
- Realistic career progression opportunities in an international organization
- Casual dress code
- Cultural exchange
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English, using "Apply now" button below.