- Kapelanka 42a, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 godzin temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Structured Data Masking - SME
The successful candidate will be a key part of the Cyber Security Engineering team operating in the First Line of Defence in a Three Lines of Defence model.
The role holder will be responsible for the ensuring the security of the bank’s data against a variety of threats and exposure. They will be expected to be aware of the wider security ecosystem and understand the risks and dangers current and emerging in that space. They will have a good knowledge of the various technical solutions avaiable and be able to evaluate which of those solutions is the best fit for a particular scenario.
They will work in a team to ensure the use of the bank’s data for test, analytics and other use cases is sufficiently controlled through use of masking, anonymisation and other procedures.
The job holder will work within the wider IT Security team and it’s Globally. This will require the successful applicant to have good organisational and excellent communication skills and a desire to help drive solutions forward.
- Through diligent and timely analysis of security information and follow up of actions arising.
- Understand potential business impact of security issues.
- Understand the financial services industry security and threat landscape.
- Cultivate strong relationships within the IT Security organisation and HSBC as a whole.
- Develops strong working relationships within the global IT Security organisation.
- Use collaboration and teamwork as a primary tool to achieve departmental objectives.
- Understand and adhere to control frameworks associated with your role, especially where priviledged access is available.
- Contribute when required to local RCA, MSII and audits.
- Identify new risks within the ever changing cyber environment.
The Structured Data Masking SME must be a role model to more junior members of the team, and be able to effectively communicate complex scenarios to all levels of the business and IT. They assist in the development of team members as well as processes and procedures.
- Engagement and contacts
- Other IT Security teams
- Application Development
- Senior Management.
- Members of ‘the Business’ when confronted with potential security issues
- Regulatory contact
- Team management
- May have more junior members of the team reporting to them.
- Global function participation
- Participate in the IT Security community to share information and response to local issues, local regulatory requests, best practice etc.
- Contribute to proactive support and improvement of IT Security processes and controls across the globe
Experience & skills:
Experience and knowledge of the following technologies is required:
- Data Masking and Encryption – Delphix Dynamic Data Platform, Privitar
- Data Leakage Prevention - Symantec DLP
- Typically educated to degree level, within IT (IT Security specialist). Industry qualifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM).
- 3+ years experience in IT Security
- Strong team player with strong communications skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate on complex IT Security issues with a wide spectrum of stakeholders
- Knowledge of the threat landscape and specific threats which Financial Services face
- SME on data security and relevant technologies
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market
- Employees’ benefits: Multisport Card, private medical and dental health care, life insurance
- Free parking space for our employees – few minutes from the office
- Internal training events and workshops
- Realistic career progression opportunities in an international organization
- Commutable office location – Kapelanka street
- Casual dress code
- Cultural exchange