- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
D2C Senior Order Management Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Coordinate the end-to-end order management & fulfilment process for Philips consumers ordering on the Philips ecommerce platform, thereby being responsible for the daily operational excellence of order creation, order delivery and returns management. Therefore, you will have a direct impact on the consumer experience, satisfaction and brand preference for Philips.
The role involves pro-active collaboration with Philips Markets, as well as other Supply Chain functions such as Product Catalogue Management, Finance, Planning & Forecasting, Warehouse & Distribution, Consumer Care / Call Centers etc.
Apart from that, you have the chance to drive continuous improvement and transform the traditional order management process to one that actively supports Philips’ sales growth ambitions within the direct-to-consumer (D2C) space. Your challenge is to balance the requirements of ensuring a seamless order flow while providing a result-driven and proactive customer experience.
You are responsible for
- Ensure day-to-day accurate processing of orders, returns and refunds, according to a set of KPIs such as % of touchless orders, % of defect orders (incl. cancelled orders), lead time to process orders, lead time of deliveries, return rates etc.
- Develop and track early warning signals for order defects, and liaise with required stakeholders for preventive and corrective actions (e.g. Warehouse & Distribution, Call Center, Stock Allocation, Consumer Care etc.)
- Reporting, monitoring and control of order book in an organized and compliant manner (ICS/SOx).
- Design and maintain a daily management board for relevant KPIs and activities, and engage all relevant stakeholders to ensure operational excellence
- Provide excellent customer service for our customers
- Process order activities in SAP and other supporting applications.
- Process order changes due to Customer or Warehouse requests.
- Maintain good communication with stakeholders.
- Together with team members continuously implementing improvements through Lean tooling and disciplines.
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
You will be part Supply Chain Team, which provide support to our clients from the EMEA region.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree or vocational (MBO) degree with relevant work experience
- At least 2 years’ experience within Order Management, preferably within an ecommerce B2C environment
- Knowledge of Logistics / supply chain, preferably within an ecommerce B2C environment
- Knowledge of systems such as SAP, Hybris, Zuora
- Strong customer service orientation and problem solving skills and mindset and skills, in order to arrive at the root-cause of order defects and implement timely preventive and corrective actions
- High-quality standards, excellent time management and organizational skills
- Communication skills in order to actively engage all relevant stakeholders and ensure end-to-end process management
- Resilience to a fast-paced and pressured environment
- Very good knowledge of the English language
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Language courses
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.