Wilhelmsen Ships Service is a part of the Wilhelmsen group, a global provider of vessel products, ship management, port services and engineered solutions to the World based on a rich 155-year-old tradition. The headquarters are in Oslo, Norway. Wilhelmsen is a company listed on the stock exchange. Wilhelmsen Ships Service employs 4.600 specialists who provide services at the highest level in 2,200 port locations all over the world. In Poland Wilhelmsen Ships Service has started business in 1995 and after years of dynamic development is now 120 employees strong, mostly in Szczecin, the main office for Poland. Since 2012 we have begun building the Shared Service Centre consisting of administration departments, which support business operations for Ships Agency and Sales
We are currently looking for a replacement in DA Centre team in Szczecin
Miejsce pracy: Szczecin
- Responsible for checking and completing final disbursement account based on the pro forma disbursement guidelines, as presented to the Principal:Updating service lines with amount shown on supplier invoices,
- Applying right VAT codes,
- Posting all lines,
- Obtaining comments from SA Operator on reason for >10% difference on any service lines value in comparison with PDA,
- Sending “notification message” to SA Operator with request to confirm correctness of DA issued,
- Arranging FDA and documents distribution in accordance with customer requirements which are clearly specified in Vessel’ Check List.
- Responsible for ensuring that all internal needs are met for filing and storing of accounts as per both internal and external standards
- Complete the disbursement account within agreed KPIs
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of data.
- Monitor/follow-up timely receipt of service provider invoices trough SA Operators’/Finance’.
- Good command of written and spoken English language.
- High level of accuracy in work. Computer literate.
- Ability to resolve problems.
- Systematic and accurate nature.
- Ability to work independently and in the team
- Ability to organise/co-ordinate and strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Reliable, enthusiastic and professional manner
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care - premium level
- Multisport card
- Group life insurance
- Holiday allowance
- Office in the center of Szczecin
- Working hours from 8 to 4 PM
- Good atmosphere and nice and fair business approach
- Company events