sharing the costs of sports activities
(DAO) Organisation Data Asset Manager
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
- Kapelanka 42a, Dębniki, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- manager / supervisor
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
About the project
HSBC Data & Architecture Office (DAO) promotes a data-driven culture across HSBC through our strategy of:
• Protect: To protect our data we need robust policies for data management and enhanced governance e.g. data that is consumed from a trusted source, meets quality standards, and complies with regulatory obligations.
• Connect: Move to a data-led culture through enhanced training including on the job opportunities. Our talent is the glue between protecting our data and unlocking value for our customers.
• Unlock. Value is unlocked when we deliver on the opportunities our well-managed data presents e.g. improving customer / colleague experience, increasing revenue, commercialising our data, optimising capital, enhancing risk management or reducing costs.
The Organisation Data Asset Manager primarily supports the Protect pillar of the strategy, though they will also contribute to outcomes aligned to the Unlock pillar
The Group Data and Analytics Office will deliver an organisation customer data asset. The delivery of a centralized operational data mastering platform is key to creating, maintaining and distributing the organisation data asset.
Reporting to Director Customer Data Utility, the Organisation Data Asset Manager is a role sitting within the Group Data and Analytics Office. The role will be responsible for the implementation of capabilities to capture, maintain and master organisation party data. Providing an organisation data asset that is accurate and consistent serves multiple use cases/consumers, including revenue growth and financial crime mitigation, support to digital customer journeys such as onboarding & KYC renewals, as well as credit and lending journeys.
Key outcomes and goals will be:
• The design and delivery of products, capabilities and services that deliver the organisation data asset for consumers
• Ensuring that organisation data asset is compliant with data standards and policies
• Working with delivery teams using Agile methodologies to define and deliver the product backlog
• Product planning and roadmap development aligned to the service catalogue and product functionality prioritization
• Work with consumers and stakeholders to manage product implementation, adoption and migration
• Design and plan for migration of existing legacy products to the target state organisation data asset products
Design and manage product development of a series of technology solutions that form the new Operational Mastering platform that are compliant with data management regulations
Define and manage the migration of legacy applications into new Operational Mastering platform
Establish requirements and build out the product backlog to deliver high quality, accurate and cost effective data assets and services to the business
Manage master / meta data to ensure organisation asset data is consistent and accurate
Report into the necessary design and governance forums to ensure governance around design approach and demand prioritization
Support and promote the Group data strategy in deploying the Group Customer Data Utility
Continually engage with consumers and stakeholders across Global Businesses (Business & IT) to drive the best solution outcomes
Continually explore process efficiencies across lines of business, systems and regions
Provides motivational leadership, sets team performance expectations and monitors progress
Overall responsibility for supervising a department or a business unit/area team, or manages delivery for most complex assignments
Optimize the day-to-day operational processes to run the Group Customer Data Utility
Motivate team performance and develop staff knowledge to enhance quality
Promote effective communication with team members on strategy, objectives and key goals required for the respective roles and responsibilities
Collaboration with wider data management functional areas in order to drive data quality, governance and data sourcing improvements
Proven experience in general data management and operatyional data management
Past roles working as a product owner or product manager for technology solutions
Proven experience in delivering change projects using agile delivery methodologies at scale e.g. SAFe
Significant experience working in a commercial bank, global banking & markets or financial services industry
Awareness of industry data standards (eg ISO, NACE) and data policies
Structured analytical problem-solving skills, able to breakdown complex problems and find solutions and options
Knowledge of business analysis practices, requirements gathering, product backlog management, structured analysis and process mapping
Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences including boards/senior executive management.
Strong people skills, operating effectively in teams
Strong presentational skills to communicate complex ideas simply using tools such as powerpoint, word, email and messenger services to work effectively in global environment
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate sports team
doctor’s duty hours in the office
retirement pension plan
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
Welcome to HSBC!
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Our global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is HSBC's global finance, operations, risk and technology centre. We use our unique expertise and capabilities to provide specialised services – our people range from technologists transforming the banking experience to operations professionals managing 1.7 trillion payments a year.
Our Purpose – Opening up a world of opportunity – explains why we exist. We are bringing together the people, ideas and capital that nurture progress and growth, helping to create a better world – for our customers, our people, our investors, our communities and the planet we all share.