- Kruczkowskiego 8, Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
(Commercial Analytics team, EMEA)
Place of work: Warszawa
Currently Baxter Polska Sp. z o.o. is seeking an appropriate Candidate for 6 months of paid internship with potential extension in Commercial Analytics department.
- Development of reports and dashboards providing a qualitative support to internal stakeholders;
- Creating new tools and analytic solutions for the whole WE Region;
- Provide valuable data-driven insights and perform ad-hoc analyses as a support for decision making;
- Active participation in developing and implementing global analytical projects (close cooperation with International Team);
- Regular networking with key stakeholders in order to build and maintain business partnership;
- Creating engaging and compelling data visualizations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economy/Quantitative Methods in Economics and Information Systems (or Student of last year);
- Fluency in English language;
- Very strong analytical skills;
- Attention to details;
- Presentation skills;
- Participation in development and implementation of projects;
- Advanced MS Office user;
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools (MS BI, Tableau etc.) and SQL will be an asset;
- Good communication skills, proactive approach, can do attitude;
- Ability to understand complex relationships and present them in a simplified way;
- Professional experience will be an additional asset.
What we offer:
- Employment on the basis of civil contract for the period February 2021 – July 2021, with potential extension;
- Initial training and possibility to gain new skills and knowledge within international environment;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Work in a young, dynamic team;
- Attractive office location, next to PKP Powiśle station.
CV shall be sent by 31 January 2021 r. via Aplikuj button with the name of the position in the title of email message.
Prosimy o dołączanie do aplikacji klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy w celach rekrutacyjnych, zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.1997r. "O ochronie danych osobowych", Dz. U. nr 133, poz. 833”