Data Analyst (Evidence Lab)
- aleja Pokoju 18A, Grzegórzki, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Are you an analytic thinker? Are you ready to meaningfully play with data? Do you want to work on market research projects with global reach? We’re looking Market Research Data Delivery Analyst to work in UBS Market Research Project Execution Team
UBS Evidence Lab is the most experienced global team of alternative data experts. We’re a collection of data and software engineers, quantitative market researchers, social media experts, data pricing whizzes, and more. This diversity allows us to look at problems from differing perspectives and turn data into evidence.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot any problems with data
- Nice to have practical knowledge of programming language- Python, knowledge of SQL would be an asset
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Knowledge of market research techniques and methodology would be an asset
- Detail orientated, methodological and able to manage your time well
Passionate about understanding key insights in data
Excited about working with large and potentially unstructured data sets
Adaptable, able to work across teams and function
What we offer
private medical care
life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
training and development
internal Mobility and Employee Referral Program
hybrid working model (remote work opportunities)
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #259156BR
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?