Data Analyst Finance – Celonis (1- year temporary contract)
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- al. Jana Pawła II 196, 31-982 Kraków-Nowa Huta, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Make history with us
Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
How can you make history with us?
- To creatively and proactively think, explore and investigate actionable uses, opportunities, impact and value that data can provide to the organization, leadership and our team members,
- Analyze and provide quality data and reporting for performance (trend) analysis across all areas and leverage data to help the PMI achieve its strategic, financial and operational goals, needs and objectives. It’s a data ninja role,
- Use visualization software to design and create dashboards and custom reports with interactive views, analysis, and drill downs,
- Navigate and master unlike data systems/sources using SQL/DB2 queries to support report and dashboard creation. Let the fun begin,
- Participate in end-user requirement gathering and visualization design meetings,
- Be a data expert across all systems and areas and provide data-driven insights, explanations and recommendations to help initiate and support smart business, process, growth and product decisions and practices. Owns or assists with ad-hoc analysis and special projects; utilizes dashboards, databases (SQL and DB2), Excel, tables and other analytical tools.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with emphasis on quantitative coursework, Business Intelligence, Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Quantitative Analysis or similar degree,
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with analyzing and reporting all types of data and metrics, including modeling and forecasting,
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of razor sharp problem solving, analytical skills and a proficiency with querying and reporting using databases, Excel, SQL and/or DB2 databases, tables and queries as well as other statistical and quantitative analytical tools,
- 2+ years of experience in a financial institution is another advantage
- Will need to help manage and ensure data quality, usability and reporting is consistent and accurate throughout the organization and systems. This person will be a data expert and specialist,
- Demonstrated excellence in creating, developing and presenting statistical and quantitative graphical presentations with large amounts of complex data,
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills and have a cooperative and positive attitude towards all,
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts and ideas in a non-technical, simple manner across different levels of the company,
- Need to have an open mind and be super curious and passionate about data and insights,
- Demonstrated experience researching, trouble- shooting and resolving complex technical topics, data, programming and system needs,
- Need strong organizational, project management and time management skills along with the ability to work with cross-functional teams and handle aggressive deadlines. Flexibility and a sense of urgency is a must,
- Excellent listening skills, attention to details, accuracy and acceptance of feedback is mission critical,
- Ability to work independently with minimal daily supervision yet proactively contribute and improve the success of the Data Analytics team while providing organizational value,
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with metric/dashboard visualization software. Experience with Qlik is a bonus.
What we offer you?
- attractive medical care for you & family
- life insurance
- subsidized meals (Sodexo card)
- remote work & flexible arrangements
- wide range of trainings & professional qualification support
- cafeteria with various benefits
- free bike & car parking
We are proud of the fact that at our company everyone has a chance to be themselves and become who they want to be. Every employee is hired, developed and remunerated on the same basis. PMI is an employer that ensures equal employment opportunities for everyone.
What we believe in?
Each day we are shaping the smoke-free future. We are making history by innovating every process needed to make our vision. How is it possible?