ABOUT OUR GLOBAL COMPANY
We are the world’s leading provider of market data, news and industry information for professionals within four industries: Financial & Risk, Tax & Accounting, Legal and News & Media.
| || || |
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Data Analyst for Nordic Markets
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join an energetic and multinational team of around 30 colleagues based in Gdynia, Poland. You will monitor Europe’s biggest stock exchanges and look for specific information related to Corporate Actions data. You will collaborate with a number of internal departments, which makes this job diverse and gives opportunities to constantly learn. You will also partner with the world’s biggest external customers within the financial sector supporting them to use our products.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The data you provide is standardized and displayed in our flagship product, Thomson Reuters Eikon. Our customers, mostly investment banks, asset managers and private investors benefit from your expertise to take their business decisions every day.
WHAT WILL BE SOME OF YOUR DAILY TASKS?
- Source, process and maintain Corporate Actions data in a timely and accurate manner
- Contact stock exchanges, companies and other sources to assure the reliability of information
- Communicate with relevant departments for resolution of data inconsistencies
- Develop expertise and market knowledge on European markets
- Deliver against productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Support specific projects and database testing, as assigned by manager
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Excellent attention to details
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in English
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- Your degree is in Economics/Finance/Banking/Financial Mathematics or you have equivalent experience
- You have knowledge and interest in Financial markets
- You speak any additional language, especially Nordic or Balkan – Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Bulgarian, Croatian, Macedonian, Serbian, Slovenian
- You know how to operate on Thomson Reuters products; Eikon and Datascope
WHAT WILL YOU BE OFFERED?
- Permanent, full time position
- Professional trainings and career development opportunities
- Multinational and dynamic work environment of around 1500 employees on site
- Ability to cultivate your hobbies in various work streams
- Attractive benefits package (private healthcare, Multisport card, life insurance, retirement plan, 2 days off for volunteering activities)
- Ability to work from home
- Team engagement events
- Friendly atmosphere and flexibility
- Free yoga classes and trainings with physiotherapist in the office
- 10 minute walk to the seaside
- colleagues from over 40 countries
- access to real-time economic and stock data
- training and certification opportunities
- extra 5% of salary in retirement plan
- 100% paid sick leave
- private healthcare and wellbeing scheme
- referral bonus
| || || |
10 minute walk to
over 40 countries
access to real-time
| || || || || || || |
extra 5% of salary
in retirement plan
100% paid sick leave