- Marszałkowska 84/92, 00-514 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
MoneyGram is a global provider of innovative money transfer and payment services. Our mission is to connect friends and family throughout the world anyway that is convenient by providing a reliable financial connection for life's essentials and daily needs. Our services have the ability to positively impact millions of lives every day
Data Analyst INumer ref.: 96171
The Data Analyst I is responsible for day-to-day operation & administration of the Learning Management System, and to serve the online training needs of MoneyGram agents, Global Customer Care Representatives, and maintaining our global LMS user experience. This includes setting up standard and dynamic assignments for different global regions, resolving reported issues, working with the LMS vendor to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues and queries. The position is a critical role that partners across the organization and is called upon as the subject matter expert and technical point of contact.
- Subject matter expert in the specific area of concentration, with the ability to train less experienced members of the team and/or act as a point of escalated contact for issue resolution.
- Keeps abreast of current changes in technology, processes, and standards within area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external training classes, or utilizing other appropriate method(s) to obtain business and professional information, and applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility.
- Ensures the quality of data in the LMS by maintaining data integrity and efficient processes.
- Produces system documentation and maintains course catalogs.
- Tests new LMS service packs and system upgrades.
- Ensures that the long-term benefits of the learning management solution are achieved.
- Partners with Global Learning & Development to establish LMS requirements.
- Works with other subject matter experts to establish and implement learning plans that align with business goals.
- Partners with LMS vendor for maintenance, upgrades, product releases and technical issues.
- Provides any relevant reporting, analysis, modeling, etc.; spearheads and ensures implementation of new or modified processed, procedures, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years LMS platform experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ customer service (or equivalent) experience.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel (Visual Basic included) is a must.
- Ability to use critical thinking.
- Curiosity, courage and determination to challenge status quo.
- Investigatory mindset and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Great time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain procedures and processes to internal or external customers effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to make quick, yet sound decisions, and communicate negative and adverse messages professionally.
- Demonstrated advanced level LMS navigation skills and database maintenance.
- Ability to learn new database Working Conditions.
- Fluent in English, verbally and written.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to assess issues and provide direct initial advice or escalate to the appropriate contact.
- Ability to address issues with diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to manage time appropriately, work efficiently and independently within a team oriented environment.
- Ability to conduct analysis/research and provide recommendations.
- Solid detail orientation.
- Ability to work with sensitive data with professionalism and confidentiality.
- Possibility to grow and develop continuously in a friendly and international environment.
- Possibility to gain expertise in accordance with your strengths and skillset.
- Social benefits: private medical health insurance, MultiSport card, social fund, holiday allowance, occasional packages for employees and children, social events, free Polish classes.