Data Analyst in Operational Risk Management
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Your field of responsibilityThe successful candidate will be expected to rationalize the existing suite of reporting to realize efficiency enhancements, identify potential compliance risks and actively seek ways to mitigate any potential risk, financial or reputational through re-assessing and redefining control standards.
- Raise, deliver and testing of database enhancements as required to support and develop existing report inventory.
- Exercise reporting controls and static data maintenance of internal database both on a routine and strategic basis, e.g. partner with IT to clean up the database and eliminate unutilized data, prioritization of incident tickets for internal database Book of Work.
- Document procedures for new report production and data maintenance processes.
- Partner with Group Operations Line, Line Risk Management, Risk Oversight and other OC&R teams to design, develop and implement new Group Operations Risk reporting ensuring reporting requests and solutions are an appropriate part of the overall risk and control framework.
- Rationalize and automate existing report inventory and convert to more efficient production model via VBA/SQL; convert manual reports to a streamlined or fully automated solutions and migrate tactical reporting onto a strategic reporting platform, e.g. Tableau.
- Maintain strong relationship with IT group, provide Business As Usual support including Managerial Information Strategic Projects. Partner with IT to help to influence and develop the IT metrics strategy to optimize reporting requirements and delivery across Group Operations.
Your future colleagues
Operations Control and Risk (OC&R) is a global function responsible for improving the overall control culture across Credit Suisse Group Operations and ensuring compliance with external regulatory and internal policy demands. The Risk Analytics & Development Team is one of the OC&R teams with responsibility for the production of risk and control management information to support the control framework and provide the transparency and tools which support Group Operations management to manage their individual control, internal policy and external regulatory related responsibilities. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
You’ll be a good match, if you have:
- A Degree in Business, MIS, Engineering, Finance, IT, Mathematics or Accounting is preferred
- +2 years of proven experience in one or more of the following areas: data management, data architecture, business analysis, data analysis, banking or finance
- Advanced database management knowledge and the ability to write SQL is essential
- Advanced Excel skills and basic VBA
- Knowledge of different BI tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Alteryx and/or Python experience is highly desirable
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo and think innovatively
- Outstanding analytical skills & ability to synthesize information
- Time management – proven ability to prioritize tasks, manage work independently and meet deadlines
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives