- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, we're looking for Data and Process Lead.
Data AnalystNumer ref.: 191651/6488
- command center portal development and maintenance,
- build data reporting and analytics function and processes for pensions engagement,
- build/support reports and dashboards including use of relevant BI tools (Power BI); collect and collate data from multiple sources,
- perform data and operational analysis,
- work with relevant parties to address service quality issues and any variances in actual performance against agreed SLAs / KPIs,
- streamline processes in scope, reduce manual intervention and leverage technology,
- identify and resolve data gaps and inconsistencies,
- deliver ad-hoc data requests and insights, in a transparent, prioritized and efficient way, seek for standardization in line with guidelines and frameworks,
- support the delivery teams of continuous improvement initiatives, together with key stakeholders,
- proactively identify and develop solutions, suggest process standardization/opportunities for automation,
- develop and measure project/employees performance and progress using appropriate tools and techniques,
- complex support for the management team in all required fields.
- practical experience of Sharepoint 365 platform,
- practical experience of Power BI, in writing DAX expressions,
- understanding database structure and common queries and functionalities (Azure SQL Database, Microsoft SQL Server),
- fluent level of English,
- focus on the quality of service delivery and continues improvement,
- demonstrating a structured analytical approach, attention to detail and organizational skills,
- knowledge of statistics, assessing the quality of data, removing corrupted data, determine the meaning of data, analyzing trends,
- excellent data visualization skills; presenting data in easy to understand and straightforward way.
- contract of employment for an indefinite period,
- bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation,
- additional life insurance,
- access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version,
- an attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.),
- disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations,
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being,
- private medical care for you and your family,
- bicycle parking and carpooling options,
- free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas,
- anti-smog plants in offices,
- car leasing.
If you interested please send your application by clicking the apply button.