- Czerwone Maki 84, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you know how to solve problems? We are looking for someone who can help us:
• Analyze and interpret data from multiple sources
• Prepare standard and ad hoc reports for Third Party Risk Management function (using tools like MS Excel, Business Objects)
• Automate processes and manage changes to existing solutions (created in PowerQuery, SQL, PLSQL, VBA )
• Perform a full range of tasks that support process workflow including admin activities, gathering new requirements and communication with various stakeholders
• Work with our stakeholders to resolve issues efficiently
As a Data Analyst you will join the Outsourced Application Monitoring team within Third Party Risk Management. As a member of this team you will be analysing data from multiple data sources, identifying potential issues, working with stakeholders to resolve the issues and proposing automated solutions to drive further efficiency in our work. You will support specialists in detecting client data confidentiality breaches for applications accessible by our Third Party partners. Moreover, you will build relationships with various stakeholders within UBS to define remediation actions for identified issues. Joining our team will give you a chance to enlarge knowledge in the area of access management and to improve reporting and data automation skills.
• At least 1-2 years of relevant experience
• Very good written and spoken English
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• Knowledge of one or more : VBA, SQL, PLSQL, PowerQuery and willing to develop these skills
• Very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Very good organizational skills
• IT related University degree
• Knowledge of ETL tools (extract, transform, load)
• Basic understanding of access management and authorization concepts
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Poland Business management, administration and support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Risk Group Functions
Job Reference #226303BR
Job Type Full Time