- GalileoKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
AgileOne designs and develops global workforce and procurement solutions for Fortune 1000 companies. Our focused and consultative approach provides solutions that streamline business processes and deliver efficiencies to human resources, procurement, and suppliers. Whether our customers are looking for programs to manage their flexible or direct hire workforce, or integrating technologies to capture and manage suppliers across an organization, we customize solutions that deliver cost savings, risk mitigation, vendor management, employment alternatives, and industry best practices.
Job responsibilities include:
- Creation of dynamic, sophisticated dashboards & reports, serving as one of the team’s subject matter experts in the development and maintenance of dashboards & reports
- Design Data management & reporting tools
- May frequently support business teams in direct discussions with clients
- Defines, collects and interprets data in preparation for analytical reports for account support and assigned projects, including but not limited to standard metrics reports, account reviews and case study reports.
- Provides regularly scheduled metrics and analysis for all projects.
- Presents metrics to account operations and organization leadership as required.
- Creates data queries and customized reports as needed using macros, SQL etc.
- Serves as a technical and problem-resolution expert, manages the resolution of complex reporting issues, and recommends permanent corrective measures.
- Analyzes current automated production reporting content, procedures, workflows, and recommends improvements.
- Assists in maintaining the application database and generates reports as scheduled or requested.
- Leads the reporting maintenance, development, and updating process and communicates to appropriate operational teams.
- Develops and implements manual processing contingency plans as needed.
Job Qualifications include:
- At least 2 years Data/Reporting Analysis experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional reporting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with end users who may not be technically savvy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, and Access; strong skills with PowerPoint and Outlook; MS Visio and MS Project desirable.
- Experience extracting, organizing, and formatting data for presentation design in both Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in common database engines like SQL MS Access as well as experience in Power BI is a plus
- Permanent contract after three months of probation period
- Medical care
- Flexible working hours including 2 days’ work from home
- Multisport card
- Fresh fruit & snacks
- Professional development opportunities in an international organization
- Participation in the creation of a new brand on the Polish market
- Stable work for one of the most up-to-date companies creating new technologies