- Zajęcza 4, 00-344 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for you:
- If you want to deal with data analysis and preparation.
- If you want to support Data Delivery Squad with insight about data and data processing skills.
- If you like understanding and creating data requirements.
- If you have min. 2 years of experience working in data analytics or data science.
- If you have min. 2 years hands-on experience working with SQL.
- If you have min. 2 years hands-on experience working in SAS environment (preferably SAS Enterprise Guide).
- If you have min. 2 years hands-on experience in 4GL programming or skills in business analysis for data requirements.
- If you have min. 2 years experience working in a bank or financial institution.
- If you have higher education (preferably IT, quantitative/numerical, mathematics, physics, statistics).
- If you are excellent team player, persistent, service oriented, customer centric, eager to learn.
- If you would like to work in an international environment focused on creativity and modernity.
- If you speak English on a good level.
You'll get extra points for:
- Experience in credit risk reporting and analysis,
- Hands-on experience working with analytical base tables (abts),
- Knowledge about credit risk models (pd, lgd, ead, ifrs9, irrbb),
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements,
- Experience working with analytical base tables,
- Experience in modelling and machine learning,
- Hands-on experience with python,
- Knowledge of agile/scrum.
Information about squad:
Your future duties:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication skills,
- An independent, creative and pro-active mind-set,
- The ability to challenge the status quo,
- Great team player skills,
- Proficiency in English
We kindly inform you that we will get in touch only with the chosen candidates. If you agree for processing your data for future recruitment offers, we will keep the data for a year.
All information concerning the way we process personal data can be found here