Data Analyst - Survey Developer
Deloitte CE BSC Rzeszów
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Who we're looking for
The role will support development and maintenance of customer experience management using platforms such as Confirmit and Qualtrics and also processes related to it.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in MS Excel.
- Attention to detail and commitment to deliver high-quality work products.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in the setup and operation of an enterprise feedback management system (esp. Qualtrics or Confirmit) would be an advantage.
- Business fluency in English is a must-have.
- Additional knowledge of German would be a major advantage.
Your future role
Your main responsibilities will include:
- development of advanced online surveys using Qualtrics and Confirmit,
- data processing, analysis and presentation,
- support internal users in sending the surveys to clients,
- reports and dashboards set up in a feedback management system,
- incoming data analysis.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
The Team will support and cooperate closely with internal clients in Deloitte Germany and Central Europe. Team will support internal stakeholders in designing and executing digital marketing campaigns in accordance with brand standards and digital best practices.