- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
For one of our clients, an investment company, we are looking for…
....to join Data Management team.
Company and position overview:
- British company, which is a global alternative asset manager in private debt, credit and equity;
- Team is responsible for data management and control for all strategies, clients are both internal – portfolio management, marketing, and Finance as well as external investors;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Contract of Employment (UoP);
- Benefits package: private medical care, Multisport card, cafeteria plan, life insurance etc.
- Daily maintenance of data flow process including monitoring and performing data uploads from third party systems;
- Regular data quality checks and control;
- Streaming data loads from various sources;
- Participation in projects aimed at automation of tasks performed by the team;
- Participation in projects and working with IT to define data strategy and build data models.
- Well organised, analytical and with excellent Excel skills;
- Experience in manipulation and working with large data sets in a financial institution;
- At least 6 months of experience in a similar position;
- Positive attitude, self-motivation, and ability to deliver under pressure;
- Knowledge of fund accounting would be an advantage;
- Some knowledge of programming languages (Python, R, Excel VBA, SQL) would be an advantage;
- Excellent English both written and spoken.