- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
RTB House is a global company that provides state-of-the-art marketing technologies for top brands worldwide. Its proprietary ad buying engine is the first and only in the world to be powered entirely by Deep Learning algorithms, enabling advertisers to generate outstanding results and reach their short, mid and long-term goals.
Founded in 2012, the RTB House team is comprised of 750+ specialists in over 30 locations across the globe: New York, London, Tokyo, Singapore, São Paulo, Moscow, Istanbul, Dubai and Warsaw. It serves campaigns for more than 1,600 clients across EMEA, APAC and the Americas regions.
From 2018, after successfully deploying deep learning into 100 percent of its algorithms, RTB House develops two divisions, independent from R&D team, focused on leading innovation for MarTech solutions. The AI Marketing Lab provides an environment for inventing and advancing MarTech products. In addition, the Creatives Lab was created to investigate and improve the overall performance of creatives, as well as developing support for formats like dynamic display and video creatives that can be ultra-tailored to a client’s unique branding needs.
Data AnalystNumer ref.: Location: Warszawa
What you will do:
- get insights from advertising campaigns data by analyzing various programmatic metrics (e.g. revenue, margin, CTR);
- interact with business teams from over 25 global business units to improve client reporting;
- collaborate with business support teams in the HQ to find improvement opportunities in different areas across the company;
- work closely with development teams to standardize and automate repetitive analyses;
- conduct seasonal surveys and help create appropriate customer-oriented materials;
- provide valuable insights on the demand for high-level management.
What we are looking for:
- at least 2 years of professional experience as a Data Analyst, Business Intelligence or similar;
- previous experience in programming in Python;
- experience with SQL;
- experience with presenting data via data visualization tools (Google Data Studio, PowerBI, Tableau etc.);
- fluency in English;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferably in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics).
Nice to have:
- experience with Google BigQuery and Google Cloud Platform;
- experience with Digital Marketing.
- a unique opportunity to join a creative, fast-growing company in online advertising;
- The ability to work in a truly international environment and win the market with the best people;
- unique learning opportunities from commercial and HQ business support teams;
- attractive salary;
- being part of an award-winning organization, one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe (Deloitte - Fast 50 CE 2018 and 2019, 24th in the tech sector in the Financial Times 1000: Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies 2019);
- outstanding training and onboarding programs at our headquarters.