ZnanyLekarz Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For us mission is possible. We change the unchangeable healthcare experience for millions of patients and their doctors around the world. With fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas. We are entrepreneurs.
We define goals, have autonomy and space to experiment. We are not afraid to fail. We believe in feedback and honesty delivered kindly.
We love what we do. Together.
Want to learn more about Docplanner Tech? Look here and listen to our people - you will learn what is so special about us!
We’re looking for Data Analysts to join our Data team in Warsaw. Our data team needs a detail-oriented, number-crunching analyst, who will keep an eye on how we’re tracking with our mission now, but also support planning for the future. Your work will have a direct contribution to how we execute strategy across the company and the multitude of markets that we operate in. While building analytical and reporting solutions you will closely collaborate with data engineers.
Three words that describe this role:
Passion - Our most important value is "do what you love". We're looking for people passionate about data and ready to pick up new tools and methodologies to make better sense of the information that we have.
Autonomy - We have both company and product goals but how you achieve them is your call. Moreover, your ideas and projects are more than welcome.
Flexibility - Being flexible and switch gears quickly is great. That's why you'll also have flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely if you ever need so.
What will you do with us?
- Derive facts from data and translate them into actionable insights and recommendations,
- Support the business with identifying opportunities and making intelligent, data-driven decisions,
- You will use (and develop!) a global database,
- You will create, automate and visualize reports and analysis for both top management and local teams (such as Finance, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Customer Experience),
- You will take care of data quality and process automation,
- You will work with Redshift, Git, Tableau, Airflow on a daily basis.
What experience and skills do you need to do a great job in this position?
- Demonstrable experience in using SQL to derive actionable insights, either in commercial or academic setting,
- Knowledge of Python/R and desire to expand your knowledge (nice to have),
- Experience with statistical modeling and descriptive statistics (nice to have),
- Comfortable using Excel and its multitude of functions,
- Precision and attention to detail,
- Very good level of business English
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Have a degree in Economics, Statistics, Econometrics or a related field;
- Are able to take a step back from the technicalities and examine them through a business lens.
What we offer:
- 💶 Competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills - up to 13000 PLN net B2B (13000 brutto UZ/UD, employer cost on UoP)
- ⚕️ Private health plan,
- ✌ 26 free paid days,
- 📈 Share options plan after 6 months working with us,
- ✈️ Relocation package (from a different city or country),
- 🇬🇧 Free English classes,
- Flexible working hours (plot twist: this is true).
Psst. Do you know that our Candidate Experience score is over 8.5 out of 10? We do our best to keep the quality of our recruitment processes high! - that's what I would do in the end.
It would be much appreciated if you would apply with a CV in English :)
Please attach to your CV consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process:
"I consent to the processing by ZnanyLekarz sp.z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, the personal data provided by me, including the image, for the purposes of ZnanyLekarz sp.z o.o. future recruitment processes. I declare that I have read the information on the processing of my personal data in connection with the recruitment process, available at: https://www.znanylekarz.pl/praca-dane-osobowe"
At the same time, we would like to inform you that applications without the aforementioned clause will not be considered.