JLL, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate. We have nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 80,000. We operate locally, regionally and globally – and it’s up to you which scale fits your professional plans best. With us, you’ll be able to participate in innovative projects and leave a lasting impact with your work. Achieve your ambitions while contributing to JLL success. We are waiting for you!
Please check what we offer and apply for the role of:
The role focuses on the collection, collation, and analysis of EMEA property market and economic data to support business development, client instructions and the needs of internal business units. The role will develop to allow the candidate to explore different ways of analysing data sets and visualisation of data through PowerBi or Tableau.
- Assist in the quarterly collection and analysis of property and economic data from across the EMEA region
- Building relationships with specific country research teams and business lines to ensure smooth data collection, process and product enhancement
- Ensure accuracy and validity of market data by developing, implementing and maintaining quality assurance measures
- Produce property metrics and indices to a predefined schedule for multiple markets and sectors across the EMEA region
- Respond to internal and external enquiries around JLL’s proprietary market information, delivering in the most appropriate format
- Oversee, administer and promote JLL’s Global research portal to a broad range of internal stakeholders
- Assist in the management and administration of internal and third party databases used by the EMEA research community
- Deliver monthly / quarterly analysis of the regional value measurement data for Country Research leads / Pan EMEA Sector Research leads
- Previous experience of managing data collection and collation processes; data validation; time series data analysis, and the building of indices are essential.
- Working knowledge and experience of using statistical software packages is required, as is a strong command of advanced analytical techniques within Microsoft Excel, eg visual basic, macros
- An interest in property markets and property research.
- A good knowledge Microsoft Word & PowerPoint.
- Technical competence in managing and analysing large volumes of data.
- Organised, able to work independently and effectively manage workload with some experience of project management.
- Attention to detail with a strong focus on accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills, with a clear ability to communicate across all business levels and disseminate knowledge throughout the organisation
- Clear awareness of emerging statistical techniques and their potential to bring new insights or efficiencies
- A keen interest and experience in using data visualisation packages such as PowerBi or Tableau would be an advantage
- Degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, real estate or geography.
- Employment contract
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance)
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long-term career prospective
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area)
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs
- Friendly and supportive company culture
Please note we will contact selected candidates only. Please include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji aktualnego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).