- Śląska 23/25, Gdynia, PolskaGdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Refinitiv is now part of LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group). London Stock Exchange Group and Refinitiv have combined to become a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. You will find more information on: https://www.lseg.com/refinitiv-acquisition
Do you feel like taking the journey in the fin-tech world? The job of a Data Analyst is one where specific experience or background is not needed. Motivation and curiosity are what we're looking for. In the beginning, we'll provide you with training to make your first months in the company smooth.
You will receive the annual gross salary of 48 000 PLN. You will also be entitled to a bonus scheme and additional benefits that we offer to Refinitiv colleagues.
Data is the heart of our company, and we need you to keep our heart healthy. Our clients: financial institutions, banks, and corporations rely on the quality of the information we provide them via our products.
So, think that you are the first person that sources the data for our clients. It can be bonds or funds, corporate actions, or economic indicators. In fact, there're plenty of financial types of data that we manage.
A major part of the day is when you research the Internet sourcing information; visiting official pages of global companies and institutions. You also rely on our internal databases and products. And last but not least, you don't work on your own only. You talk to colleagues in Gdynia and teams located in the UK, US, India, and other countries. And you use cutting-edge technologies to allow your conversations to be exciting.
In short, your job will be about:
- Collecting, processing and verifying specific financial information; text-based or number-based data
- Doing research on financial information
- Working with large databases (maintaining, updating, improving)
- What is more, you join projects to stimulate your ambitions of an early professional and let you develop your career.
- Very good knowledge of English
- Motivation to begin a career in finance
- Attention to details because you will take care of a number of data and information
- Good prioritization skills because you will handle various tasks
- Curiosity to learn because we want you to stay and grow with our company
- Development: e-learning platform, a range of workshops and international projects
- Onboarding: structured training and buddy support
- Information: access to real-time economic data
- Diversity: colleagues from 40 countries [working in Gdynia]
- Charity: 2 additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Perks: multisport card, private medical healthcare, employee assistance program, pension plan,
- Office: chill-out room with video games, massage chairs and ping-pong table.
- Activities: sports teams and social events to join
- Future: corporate pension plan and employee insurance
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage teamwork, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels encouraged to fulfil their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with meaningful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained. If you would like this information to be removed from the London Stock Exchange Group HR database please contact [email protected] If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.